WHAT IS SHE .

WHEN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

 

PREVIOUS:

With that , I walked away to the library .

*I don't like that Minwoo guy . He's so experienced in love , and he acts all big . What's wrong with someone who doesn't know about these stuffs.*

_________________________________________________________________________________________

MINWOO POV:

I yawned as I placed my legs on my desk .

"No Minwoo , if you are that bored , please get out of my class ." The teacher strained his eyes .

"Glad to do so . See ya ." I casually picked my bag up and left the class .

I could hear the girls giggling , as I smirked .

There was nowhere to go . The field would be too hot for me , since it's already in the afternoon .

I dragged myself to the library .

No . I'm not a nerd . I go there for the cool air .

I threw my bag on the table and sat down .

I looked around , and of course , there were not a lot of people since most of the lessons were still going on .

Just then , I saw that Haejin girl reading a book quietly at one of the tables .

Wait , what is she doing here ?

Oh , Junior .

I approached her out of boredom and sat down opposite of her .

I guess she was too engrossed in her book that she didn't realise that I was in front of her .

I faked a cough , no reply .

I coughed a bit louder this time , still no reply .

"Aish ." I put down her book and now I got her attention .

"Omg , when did you come here ?" 

"Guess you were too engrossed in the book that you don't even know when I came here ." I meekily flipped through the pages of the book .

"Can you please give me back my book ?" I looked up and saw her folding her arms .

"Oh , sure . Here ." I literally threw her book to her and coincidentally , it hit her face .

"Oww...Yah !" She threw cold glares at me .

"I'm sorry . It was an accident ." I apologised expressionlessly .

"Will you just go away ?" She went back to her reading .

"Nah , I got chased out of class . And I could use this time to ask about my lovely noona ."

"Well , you can ask , but I won't answer ." Her eyes were still on the book .

"Yah , I'm the kingka here . No one ignores the Kingka ."

She looked up and stared at me blankly .

"What makes a Kingka different from any other people ? You guys are still humans ." She went back to her reading .

I was taken aback by her statement .

"W-what ?" Damn , I stuttered .

I looked at her as she started packing her stuffs and getting ready to leave .

"The only difference is that you think too highly of yourself ." With that , she left .

"Y-YAH ! YOU ARE ALSO NO DIFFERENT !" I shouted back , only to receive a scolding by the librarian .

"Aish !" I grumbled as I walked out of the library too .

"Just what is she , to say that to me . No one ever say that to me before ." I mumbled .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHE , A SHORT UPDATE OF MINWOO POV ! ^^ ANYWAY , THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY !~ I WILL UPDATE MORE TOMORROW , IF I CAN . ILOVEYOU READERS <3

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

I'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THESE TWO......THEY ARE JUST TOO ADORABLE ^^ ZICO AND JEONGMIN !!!!~~

AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND , KIM SHINYEONG <3

ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO ~

PPYONG !^^