NOT YET .

WHEN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

 PREVIOUS:

“I may not be the guy that you idolize . I may be the last person you want to be friends with . I may not capture your heart even a bit after all this and I may not be the perfect one for the perfect you , but........will you accept me , as a friend ?”
____________________________________________________________________________

NO ONE’S POV

Not knowing how to answer to that , you just stood there and blinked at the flowers .
After a few minutes of silence , Minwoo sighed and went back up on his feet , while you remained the same position .
“You know , if you don’t answer , I’ll take it as a yes .” He went nearer to you .
“Silence means consent .” He waved his hand in front of your face but you didn’t move an inch .
Minwoo leaned back and pinched his eyebrows together .
“I guess , you can’t and won’t accept me . Ever .” He turned around and walked slowly , hoping you could make the decision he wanted .
That’s when you snapped out of your blank thoughts .
Trying not to stutter , you finally voiced out .
“S-sure .”
You mentally facepalmed after blurting the wrong choice of word .
Minwoo slightly smiled before turning around .
“Mwoh ?” He came closer .
You nervously looked down .
“I-I a-accept you , as a f-friend .”
At that point of time , you seriously wanted to kill yourself for stuttering too much .
Minwoo grinned at the way you acted and decided to tease you more .
“What did you say ? I couldn’t really hear actually .”
“Aish...” You mumbled as you looked up .
“I don’t like repeating things so it’s your loss if you did not hear it !” You then stormed off with the big box in your hands .
Minwoo lightly laughed before chasing after you .
Minwoo caught up with you and held your arm .
“Are you mad ? After all the stuffs that I did ?” He dramatically gasped .
You turned to him and slightly pinched your eyebrows .
“Of course I am ! Do you know how scared I was when the room suddenly turned dark and I actually knew I was alone in that dark place ? I thought you ditched me .”
You mumbled the last part .
“Aww , is Haejinnie scared of the dark ?” Minwoo started making cute faces .
You gave him a weird look , before storming off once again .
Minwoo giggled .
He missed the times when you would get mad at his little teases .
He knew you were the only one that could make his true self come out and he badly wanted to confess to you just now , but he just thought you weren’t ready .
Which was true , and he knew one day he will , but just....not yet .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HELLOOOOOO ! I AM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE THIS WEEK ! I WILL UPDATE ONE MORE TMR ~ I PROMISE ! >< THERE'S SO MANY TESTS NOWADAYS SO...I WAS BUSY ): THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME ^^ ILOVEYOU READERS <3   AND HAPPPYYYY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING IT !!!^^   BROUGHT TO YOU BY : BOYFRIEND IN HANBOK !!! ^^ AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND , KIM SHINYEONG <3   ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO ~ PPYONG !^^