NOT EVEN CLOSE .

WHEN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

 

PREVIOUS:

Exactly what is the other type of love people are talking about ? It is that interesting ?

I puffed my cheeks and just went to my locker .

____________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV:

School went per normal and now it's lunch time . 

I walked out of my class , just to see IU unnie waiting for me.......with that Minwoo guy .

"Annyeong Haejin !" She waved .

"Annyeong Unnie ." I smiled .

"Yah , am I that short , that you can't see me ?" Minwoo glared at me .

"Actually , you are quite short , compared to the other guys and I can see you . It's just that I don't feel like talking to you . Let's go , Unnie ." I tried dragging IU unnie to the cafeteria .

But Minwoo came running after us .

"She's not going anywhere , miss . She's going to eat with me ." Minwoo took her other hand .

IU unnie was just speechless in between us .

I glared at him , "Go eat with your other friends . Why must you steal my friend away ."

"Haejin -ah , let's just go eat together with him . The more the merrier ." IU unnie apologetically smiled .

I sighed and let go of her hand .

We sat on one table and I could not help but eyed that Minwoo guy .

I cringed everytime he did cute actions to IU unnie .

"We're going to buy our food now . Do you want to come along ?" IU unnie asked .

"I have no appetite . You can go on ." I slightly smiled .

I looked at Minwoo linking his arms with IU unnie .

I blew my fringe and rolled my eyes .

"DONGSAENG -AAAAHHH !" 

I looked up to see Jeongmin Oppa running towards me with opened arms .

"OPPPAA !" I stood up and hugged him .

"Wah , I can't believe you are now in the same school as me . How's this school ?" 

We sat down again .

"It's good oppa ! Really good !" I beamed .

"Hey hyung !" Minwoo and IU unnie came back .

"Oh Minwoo annyeong !"

"Why were you talking to a kingka ?" IU unnie whispered to me , shock .

I just smiled at her before introducing them to each other .

"Oppa , this is my friend , IU unnie . Unnie , this is my sister's boyfriend , my sister's future husband , my future brother-in-law , Jeongmin oppa !" I saw Jeongmin Oppa blushed .

I chuckled as Jeongmin Oppa ducked his head to cover his red cheeks .

"I have to go now , I'll see you after school okay ?" Jeongmin Oppa waved and left .

I nodded and waved back .

"Noona , do you like strawberries ?" I turned and saw Minwoo trying to feed IU unnie strawberries .

I cringed again before putting Minwoo hand down .

"She hates strawberries , and stop feeding her . She's not a baby ." 

Minwoo looked at me .

"I appreciate that you're jealous but I only like noonas . So don't bother ."

I raised an eyebrow .

"Me ? Jealous ? Wait , what is jealous again ?" I faced IU unnie .

Minwoo burst out laughing .

"Girl , you don't even know what jealous means ? Just how many times have you been in love ?" 

"Me ? Unnie , what is love ? I know I love my parents and sister ." 

Minwoo burst out laughing again .

"Aren't you an innocent one ? How can you expect me to like you back if you don't even know these stuffs ?"

IU unnie slapped his arm .

"You'll find out sooner or later ." She softly smiled .

I pouted , "I'm going to go now . And you !" I pointed at Minwoo .

"I'm not even this close to liking you ." I clasped my thumb and my index finger together .

With that , I walked away to the library .

*I don't like that Minwoo guy . He's so experienced in love , and he acts all big . What's wrong with someone who doesn't know about these stuffs.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER ~~ WOOHOOOOO . HOW'S MY STORY ? COMMENT PLEASEEEEE ^^