GOODBYE .

WHEN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

 

“I think....you should see this alone .”

I tilted my head and looked at JiEun Unnie . She shrugged but then nodded , approving .
I went up to my room , confused .

Everything is so weird today . Does IU Unnie know something ? Is it a negative issue ?
_____________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV:

I sat on my bed , still holding onto the box . For some reason , my heart started beating faster than it should .

“Why am I feeling this way ?” I mumbled .

The weird feeling inside me did not leave , even after I hit my chest quite a number of times .
Sensing that it would not leave sooner or later , I carefully opened the box .

Gasp .

The first thing obviously placed in the box , covering the other stuffs , was a framed picture of Changjo Oppa and I when we were in the first year of High School .
I chuckled at the pose that we made . Changjo Oppa was clutching onto my ponytail and my arms were folded , with an anger expression plastered on my face .
To look at it after a few years , I realised we were really childish back then .

…....But why would Changjo Oppa give this to me ?

I continued to rummage the box , only to find more pictures of us together .

“What is he trying to convey ?” I frowned as I placed the photos into a stack .

That was when something caught my eyes .

An Angel Doll .



My eyes widened and glanced behind . A Ninja Doll , that I never fail to hug every single night , was safely placed in the middle of the bed .


I slowly took it out of the box as memories started to flash in my head .

FLASHBACK

Tears were running down my cheeks like rivulet , as I clutched onto my Angel Doll .
“Yah , Uljima (Don’t cry)” A voice was heard .

I slowly looked up with my eyes all puffed up , to see a boy standing in front of me , with a Ninja Doll by his side .

“Oppa will scold those kids that bullied you , arrasso ?” He smiled and patted my head .

Although he was a stranger and was still a kid like me , I felt protected for once .

I nodded and wiped my tears . He then took the Angel Doll from my hand and replaced it with his Ninja Doll .

“In the future , if you face any problems , this Ninja Doll will protect you !”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was when I was in 3rd Grade . I was bullied by a group of kids at the playground , for my nerd look . But a boy traded his doll with me , which actually made me feel better , and until today , I never knew his name . Nevertheless , that was years ago .

I tilted my head as I stared at the Angel Doll .

“How did Changjo Oppa get this ? It can’t be that.....” My eyes widened for the second time .

I looked into the box again and finally found a decorated piece of paper , that was at the very bottom of the box .


“ANNYEONG , MY HAEJIN ! I bet you were confused when Chunji Hyung gave this to you , right ? You must be wondering why I would be so nice to give a surprise gift like this , although I am already very nice in the first place . Keke .
Haejin .
Honestly , I wanted to tell you this earlier but I did not have the chance to do so . Not long ago , I found out that I have a brain tumor . Shocking , right ? Well , it was unbelievable to me too at first . But I guess , everyone has pros and cons in life , and in my place , I just have to accept the cons , right ? Don’t worry , I’m not leaving this world.....yet . And I’m sorry , for not being the Changjo Oppa that you’ve known , for the past few days . I had a lot of things in mind that I could not think straight . Forgive me , Haejinnie ? ): After this , don’t find me , alright ? By the time you read this , I will be in Japan to undergo an operation for the tumor . I may even be lying on the hospital bed , wearing the unsophisticated hospital dress , with blinding lights above my head . Eeek , thinking about it makes me cringe already .
Remember when I said I would never admit to a hospital , just not to wear the hospital dress ? Well , I guessed luck is not on my side . Haha .
Chingu-ah , don’t cry , arrasso ? I know I may be far , but I just want you to know that.....I love you . A lot . There , I said it . To be honest , this confession could have been way better face to face , but everytime I tried , it was always interrupted . I’ll treat this as if we are not fated afterall . Hah . And Haejin-ah , I may not go back to Korea ever again . I know I promised to never leave you alone , but look at the brighter side , you have a lot of great people around you now , right ? JiEun Noona , IU Noona , Jeongmin Hyung , Donghyun Hyung , Hyunseung Hyung , Youngmin , Kwangmin.......and Minwoo . I hope you’ll live your life in a happy way with them . And if any one of them , specifically that No Minwoo , hurts you physically or internally , just punch him/her in the face . Or......the Ninja Doll will come to the rescue !
I’ll miss you a lot , but I hope you won’t forget me in any way .
Saranghae , Song Haejin .

Your Ninja , Choi Jonghyun”


I put away the tear-stained letter and covered my face that was already wet due to continuous flow of tears . Clouds seemed to loom over my head , as my heart started to fill with regrets and guilt .

Changjo Oppa was having a hard time all this while , but I went off having fun with Minwoo and the rest . What kind of a friend am I .

Changjo Oppa was my first bestfriend .
Changjo Oppa was the first person to accept me for who I am , besides JiEun Unnie .
Changjo Oppa was the boy who had my Angel Doll .
Changjo Oppa was the one who showed me the right path in life .
Changjo Oppa was the first person to love me .

Yet , I was clueless . I’ve been neglecting him all these while .

“Changjo Oppa , Mianhae”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLLA ! HELLOOOOOO READERS ! ANYONE MISSED ME ? *.* HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I UPDATED ? HMM....ANYWAY , I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOO LONG ! FOR SOME REASON , I WORKED HARD TO STUDY THIS YEAR , THUS , I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO UPDATE THIS STORY . ALTHOUGH , I HAD THOUGHTS OF DELETING THIS STORY , I DECIDED TO CONTINUE SINCE MORE PEOPLE WERE SUBSCRIBING EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG (': AWWW I LOVE YOU PEOPLE <3 I FINISHED MY END OF YEAR , AND SO , HERE I AM ! HEHEHEH ANYWAY , I THINK THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS FANFIC ): I ACTUALLY PLANNED TO DO A SEQUEL , BUT SINCE NEXT YEAR IS A VERY VERY IMPORTANT AND CRUCIAL YEAR FOR ME , I DON'T THINK I WILL BE DOING ONE . I'M SORRY IT HAS TO END LIKE THIS , BUT YEAH ... I'LL COME BACK WITH BETTER AND MUCH MORE INTERESTING STORIES AFTER NEXT YEAR , PROMISE (; 

I'LL PHOTOSPAM THIS PAGE , SINCE IT'S BEEN LONG ,

OMYGAAAAAAHH , DID YOU GUYS KEEP TRACK OF B.A.P ? THEY ARE SUPERRRRRRRR AWESOME , GOSH . 

AFTER WARRIOR , THEY DIDN'T FAIL TO AMUSE ME . 

FLAWLESS ALIENS . 

AND TEEN TOPPPPP , WITH THE NEW BABIES OF TOP MEDIA , 100% ! I'M IN LOVE WITH TOP MEDIA , I SWEAR . I LOVE YOU ANDY .

AND AND I HAVE A HUGE GIRL CRUSH ON SPICA ! *.* THEY ARE SUPER COOL , OH GOSH .

OH WELL , I'M JUST GONNA SPAM WITH GROUPS NOW .

HOMIN ! <3 RECENTLY MADE A PERFECTLY FANTASTIC COMEBACK . I LONG FOR THEIR COMEBACK AS FIVE MEMBERS STILL .

INFINITE <3

BTOB <3

A PINK <3

ZE:A <3

U-KISS <3 I SWEAR THEY DESERVE TO WIN AN AWARD .

B1A4 <3 THE STAGE IS LIKE A PLAYGROUND TO THEM .

BOYFRIEND <3 OMG , THEY ARE LIKE BECOMING MORE AND MORE LIKE JAPANESE . THEIR FLOWERY CLOTHES , YOUNGMIN'S AND DONGHYUN'S HAIR . OH GOD . I THINK THEY ARE BETTER OFF PROMOTING IN JAPAN , BECAUSE THE SUPPORT THEY GET THERE IS SUPERB .

MYNAME <3 ANOTHER GROUP WHO IS LIKE M.I.A-ING . THEY GET BETTER SUPPORT IN JAPAN TOO . 

FT ISLAND <3 THEIR SONGS ARE THE BOMBBBBBB *.*

EXO <3 I ACTUALLY TOLD MYSELF I WOULDN'T LIKE ANOTHER ROOKIE GROUP AFTER B.A.P . BUT GUESS WHAT . YEAH . EXO HAPPENS .

OHHHHHH AND C-CLOWN HAS A MEMBER THAT HAS THE SAME AGE AS ME . FINALLYYYY ! A CHINGU ! 

MARU IS HIS NAME , AND HE LOOKS LIKE NIEL , BUT NIEL HAS IER LIPS . OK .

AAAAAANNNNND BLOCK B IS COMING BACCKKKKKKKK . DON'T YOU GUYS MISS THEM ? OMYGAH , IT FEELS LIKE YEARS SINCE I LAST SAW THEM ON TV OR WHAT . LALALALALALALA NANLINAAAAAAAA . 

HYUNWOO IS COMING SINGAPOREEEEE ! DAMN , AND I DON'T HAVE THE TICKET ! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HIS VISIT FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND WHEN HE FINALLY IS COMING , IT IS AFTER HE ACTED IN TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU . DAMN . HE GAINED SO MANY FANS IN JUST LIKE ONE MONTH ?

HAIZ . AND I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE CALL HIM 'CHA EUN GYEOL' . EXCUSE YOU , HIS NAME IS HYUN WOO . 

SO PISSED , BUT CAN'T HELP IT , HE'S LIKE MY ULTIMATE BIAS . 

NEED TO CALM DOWN NOW , HAHAHAH .

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

YOUNG CHANGHYUN ^^

AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND , KIN SHINYEONG <3

ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO !

PPYONG ~ ^^