replaced .

WHEN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

PREVIOUS:


“Something is going on with Haejin , talk to her .” Jeongmin whispered to JiEun .

JiEun faced him and blinked once before rushing into the kitchen . That’s how much she cared for you .

_____________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV:

“What do you think happened , Unnie ?” I pouted as I sat down on the opposite side of JiEun Unnie .

When I was almost done with my dishes , JiEun had come into the kitchen to ask about my problems , which I guess Jeongmin Oppa told her about .

JiEun Unnie shrugged and rested her head on the kitchen table .

“Why don’t you talk to him ?”
“I tried , but I got nothing . He always told me not to worry and nothing was wrong but how could I not worry when something is obviously wrong ?” I groaned .

JiEun Unnie gave me a hug that I longed for . A hug filled with warmth and love .

“Calm down . Maybe he has personal problems or something . Talk to him again . I’m sure he’ll tell you . Afterall , he’s your best guy friend , right ?” She beamed .

I took a deep breath , with positive mindset , before nodding and giving a small smile .

“I’ll try , thank you , Unnie . I really missed you at times like this .” I grinned and gave her a tight hug .

With JiEun Unnie back at home , my heart was more peaceful . When she was away , of course I had Jeongmin Oppa , who helped me with my problems . We had a few precious brother and sister talks . Not to forget , IU Unnie was here too . She somehow replaced JiEun Unnie for a tiny while . We had great heart to heart talks but nothing beats a real sister’s advices and comforts .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE’S POV:

A week passed , and without knowing , Changjo and Haejin drifted apart more and more from each other . Haejin got much closer to the kingkas , especially Minwoo , and maybe that was the reason why Changjo was replaced .

A few days ago , Haejin did try to talk to Changjo but all he gave her was short answers . That made Haejin gives up and she thought maybe she was a bother to him .

Meanwhile , IU was still temporarily staying Haejin’s house . Luckily , she realised how Haejin talked less about Changjo nowadays and how she rarely sees him now . That’s when she made a decision to talk to him . After changing , she dragged her legs and made her way to the house next to Haejin’s .



IU rang the bell of Changjo’s house and soon after , the door opened , revealing the man himself .


“Noona....”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU KNOW NOWADAYS I GET IRRITATED BY OKAY , I GOT HAPPY AGAIN !!!!!~~^^ DID YOU SEE TEEN TOP'S DANCE PRACTICE ? ITS HELLA FUNNY >< HAVE A GOOD WEEK , ILOVEYOU READERS <3

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

TEEN TOP'S NOISY PRACTICE ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0clsiT980k

I MANAGED TO LEARN THE WHOLE DANCE IN A FEW HOURS ^^ HEHEHEH

OH , TODAY IS DONGHYUN AND SOYOU'S BIRTHDAY !!!~~^^

 

AND AND WATCH THIS ! 

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EmNoTUm2yTw

AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND , KIM SHINYEONG ! <3

ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO ~

PPYONG !^^