NAE UNNIE .

WHEN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

 

PREVIOUS:

"I'm in dance class . Come on . You can tell me more about your friend ." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the class .

My heart felt a little jumpy . Why do I have this weird feeling ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV: 

The bell rang .

"Finally ." I mumbled .

I swear , it's the most boring lesson ever .

The teacher didn't even let us play the piano . All she did was , give us a theory lesson about dancing and playing the piano .

And the whole time I tried to concentrate , Minwoo kept bugging me .

He asked loads of questions about IU unnie and it got irritating .

I packed my bag and texted Changjo Oppa to tell him that I was done with my class .

"So...what colour does she like ?" I looked up and took a deep breath .

"Look , I just knew her like a few hours ago so please stop asking me personal questions about her because I don't know yet . And I have to go , so good bye ." I spoke really quick and left before he could say anything .

I quickly went to the front gate to wait for Changjo Oppa .

Just then , I heard small giggles .

I turned behind to see IU unnie with Minwoo walking together .

I rolled my eyes and just sighed .

"Haejin , annyeong !" IU unnie came towards me .

"Unnie , annyeong !" I slightly smiled .

"I thought you went already ?" Minwoo raised his eyebrow .

"I'm waiting for someone , and it's my choice to go when I feel like it ." I glared at him .

"Geez , anyway , let's go noona . I'll send you home ." 

I rolled my eyes . And checked my phone for the time .

Changjo Oppa , please come faster .

"Haejn , will you be fine ? If not , I can stay with you ." IU unnie held my shoulder .

I looked at Minwoo and saw him narrowing his eyes .

I smirked , "I want you to meet my friend . He's coming soon ." 

"Oh okay then . Sorry Minwoo , you can go first . Maybe next time I'll go home with you ." She gave him an apologetic smile .

"Ah it's okay . I'll go first . Bye !" He glared at me before going away .

I beamed , "ANNYEONG !" 

Finally , he's goneeeeeee !

"Haejin !" 

I turned behind and a wide smile was carved on my face .

"Changjo Oppa !" I hugged him .

"Hehe , how was school ?" He messed up my hair .

"It was better than what I expected . Eventhough the piano lesson was not that great ." I mumbled the last part .

"Oh , meet my new friend . JiEun . But people call her IU . IU unnie , this is my best of the best friend , Changjo Oppa ." I introduced them .

"Anyeong !" They both said .

"Oh , Haejin -ah , I think I need to go first . Sorry , but I'll see you tomorrow !" IU unnie hugged me and left .

"Let's go , Oppa ." 

With that , we walked home together . He live just beside my house but his house was a bit smaller .

The whole walk home , we've been talking about today . I even told him about Minwoo and he told me not to trust guys like him .

"He's a playboy , isn't he ?" Changjo Oppa questioned .

"That's what I thought too . And I don't like the idea of him going after IU unnie ." I pouted .

"Well , you can make them be far away from each other . Anyway , I'll go now . I have lots of homework to do . Goodbye Haejin ! I'll send you to school tomorrow ." 

"It's okay , you don't have to . I think I'll be okay by myself now . Goodbye oppa ." 

He went in his house while I walked to my house .

I unlocked the door and went inside .

"Unnie ! I'm home ."

My parents are always overseas for work , but they come home once a week to make sure everything is okay here .

They still care for us , and I love them for that .

"Oh , How was school ?" She asked as she hugged me .

"It's good and I'm so sleepy !" I yawned .

"Did you see Jeongmin Oppa ? He goes to that school too ."

I tilted my head , "Eh ? You didn't tell me . And no , I didn't see him ."

"He's one of the kingkas . How can you not know ." She lightly smacked my arm .

Kingkas ? wait , with Minwoo ? He is in the group , Boyfriend ? 

"I don't really pay much attention to them . Anyway , I'm hungry , Unnie !" I pouted .

She cuckled , "Go and wash up first . I'll cook for you kimchi fried rice ."

"Wah ! Arasso ." I ran to my room and quickly took a bath before changing .

I went down , and sniff the good smell of kimchi fried rice .

I went to the kitchen and sat on the small dining table .

"Here you go ." JiEun Unnie placed a big plate of kimchi fried rice on the table and handed me a bowl .

"Talking about school again , did you make any friends ?"

I nod , "yeah . I met this really cute girl who is older than me . Her name is JiEun , like yours , but people call her IU ."

"Really ? I want to meet her !" JiEun Unnie beamed .

"Maybe one day , I'll bring her home . And talking about Jeongmin Oppa being one of the kingkas in the school , doesn't it mean that he's a playboy ? I'm not accusing him , I know he is nice but....just saying ." I looked down .

"I don't know about that , but I trust him . Just ask me anything . You always have questions about boys ."

Well , that's cos I don't know boys well like other girls .

"This guy , Minwoo , he's a kingka too . He claimed that he was my friend but I don't even know him . But I now he's a playboy so I was not interested . Now , he's going after IU unnie , and I don't like that idea ." I shrugged .

"Maybe you're just jealous ."

I choked .

"W-whaat ?! I'm not ! I don't even have the intention to talk to him !"

She laughed , "I was just joking !"

How does jealous feels like ? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILL UPDATE MORE LATER ~ PPYONG !