22 June 2016

p-sehyuk Times

Chanyeol's controversy

I did not meant to say that Chanyeol have some sort of problem with SM or anything regarding the entertainment world. In one site it says that you can get free Instagram followers, and Chanyeol's account is there. Fans here are mad because they know that Chanyeol is a famous singer and would not have fake followers. They are protesting against this site.

ATTENTION ALL EXO-L

By hailiangli posted May 30, 2016 3:17:08

 

Attentions on stories

We know that there are famous and unfamous authors here. The A-List authors sure write good stories but most of the time they are overrated. Many authors have been asking how to make their story gain more readers. Usually no great authors cared to reply to the call. It's just among normal and rising authors, trying to be better. But with hard work, of course everyone will get what they deserve. Or maybe just look for any writing advice.

Does anybody like gang stories? Any ideas on popular story motif?

posted Jun 21, 2016 23:10:51

I'm writing two gang stories and seems like they don't get much attention because it's kind of unfamiliar and hard to feel the mood. (Kinship vs Friendship and Amnesia) My profession is more on horro

 

Dear popular authornims, How the hell are we supposed to get famous?

By Kittycat15 Updated May 26, 2016 17:51:13
Characters A butthurt English major!
With 1 chapters, 1 votes, 2 subscribers, 140 views, 7 comments

 

Ghost subscribers

When one posted a story, it is up to the society to read or not. And there is this one kind of people that like to subscribe or upvote the story, but never actually read it. They left the story just like that. The author will get excited at first because he/she got a subscriber, but then the updates were not cared by the subscriber. This act will cheer people up at first but in the end, nothing.