10 June 2016

p-sehyuk Times

Ads: The world has been protected by the WPF for years, until one day...

 

Stressed about life

Life can be challenging sometimes, a lot of times. Maybe we cannot handle it anymore. That is why conselling is very important. If you cannot go to a counsellor in real life, there is counselor here too. Few users that have experience can give you advices that will lighten your burden. This is importan because health matters. What is left now, is you. Will you go do the right thing? Or ignore it.

Helping Hands (A counseling/support shop!)

By kpop_addict4ever Updated Jun 5, 2016 2:03:20
With 6 chapters, 2 votes, 12 subscribers, 530 views, 5 comments
 

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> NEW GOALS READ❞

By Soona3 Updated Jun 9, 2016 8:15:09
Characters +WE
With 6 chapters, 12 votes, 46 subscribers, 2330 views, 17 comments
 

痛是會改變人的。

By BeautifulUnni Updated Aug 6, 2015 12:56:08
Tags counselor
With 2 chapters, 3 subscribers, 240 views

 

Big catch

If you really following my news, you know that I have started my own reporting spree. I will report shops that sells upvote or subcribes to others. It's not very frequent but I know I am making changes around here. There is this shop that sell up to 200 upvotes to people. Just pay some karma points and you will become famous.

Content Guidelines Violation

You Jun 7, 2016 16:23:50:  I am reporting the following content: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1129413/withered-lotus-flower-advertisement-shop-open-advertise-shop-advertisement
This is the shop that so many people talk about. The shop provides up to 200 upvotes and 200 subscriptions. This is truly unfair and worst than other upvote shops combined.

 

Unwasted chance

I have interviewed an author that is so well known. She has published her own book, The Classified Accounts of Ami Hwang. It's no other than, PrincessVivi!

Q1: Welcome! What's your feeling to be interviewed?

A: Hi! :D i'm excited to begin this interview hahah!

 

Q2: Can you explain more about yourself to the fans out there?

A: I'm just a teenage girl who likes to write xD It's a way to alleviate stress, I suppose, and just fun to escape from the real world for a time through my writing.

 

Q3: When did you started writing stories?

A: I started writing stories when I was 13 years old! They were really bad though, haha, but I stuck with it and gradually, my writing REALLY improved.

 

Q4: You have published your own book, how is the process actually?

A: It's pretty grueling, to be honest! You have to read over what you've written a million times and edit the whole thing until you think it's perfect. I spent many late nights writing, reading, and revising.

 

Q5: What was your feeling when your story got featured here?

A: I was really happy that all my hard work paid off, and more people could read my story! :D It was a really exciting feeling haha!

 

Q6: What do you feel when people plagiarise your stories?

A: I feel really frustrated LOL it's really annoying when someone rips off my story, which I took a super long time making.

 

Q7: From where you get the inspirations to write?

A: From the world around me! I'll just see something and think "Hey, it would be cool if ______". Then I write it down on a Google doc of ideas I have and just pick and choose what I want to write about.

 

Q8: Can you give an advice to the new authors?

A: Keep writing, no matter what! You shouldn't write for subscribers or views- write to have fun.