12 April 2016

p-sehyuk Times

Pay to chat

Asianfanfics have a new feature. We now are needed to pay one karma point every wall post to the users that are not our friend. The heads of this site said that this is to stop the troll messages and the advertisements. But the society hated this new feature. Karma points is hard to obtain and now every wall post will cause one karma point. People are starting to show their feelings. Some would even leave because they can't stay with Asianfanfics anymore. It looks like this feature have gained more hates than loves.

Change it back Asianfanfics

Admin myvault
Posted Apr 11, 2016
Tags karma wallpost 
 

Karma point to post on wall or private message people that are not friends with us?

Posted Apr 11, 2016
Tags karmapls 
 
axxxxxsdis 22 hours ago Reply
totes agree. and the "gold members dont need to pay" makes me wonder if this is just their move to make more people buy gold account

 

Asianfanfics 7 years

The older users probably did not noticed that Asianfanfics have reached 7 years and still running. From the beginning of time until now, many things have changed all over the years. The '45 Questions: AFF Editions #AFF7YEARS' is becoming hot now. People are sharing their experience here. Many tragedy have took place too. More and more users got fed up with this site. But life needs to go on, and that is what the admins are doing.

 

Compulsory interview

Today I will show you all an interview with an author from my newest project. The project is named 'Unknown Featured', the whole project is to give exposure to underrated authors. This project has been delayed for a very long time and I think this is the right time to do it. So please welcome, BaekYeol_FTW!

Q1: Welcome to p-sehyuk Times. How do you know Asianfanfics?

A: I've known Asianfanfics three years back then, but only officially joined last year. How do I know Asianfanfics? Hmm... When I hear Asianfanfics, the first thing that pops on my mind is actually anything connected to Asia and its culture. I haven't gone to any part of the Asia, so my understanding of its culture and traditions is very subtle and limited to the point that I only know it due to my addiction to anime and, of course, kpop. But in this sort of imaginative "fan reaching to idol" humble abode, I really do think that most, if not all, of the kpop fans are being united in some way and I like it. I like how I can learn more about other korean groups even if I do not necessarily yearn for them. All in all, my experience here is A+ so far.

 

Q2: Do you have anything that inspires you to write?

A: Yes, I do have some, but I think mine aren't any different with the others'. I do get lots of inspiration through media, specifically the cringe-worthy romantic ones, but I also admit that I'm not that fan of too much lovey-dovey spurts. Music is also a good choice, I feel like I'm writing my own story turned into notes, and that's when I get kind of meticulous. Like chords, if a particular part doesn't fit with the rest, I disregard them, same with my stories. I do rely on those to create the anatomy of my stories, but the whole plot and scenarios, are all from my mind- imagination. Sometimes, you just have to twist your logic with your imagination to create something quite interesting in nature. If you know what i'm saying. :) 

 

Q3: How do you know K-pop and what is your favorite group besides Exo?

A: I'm a hardcore fan of BigBang since their Fantastic Baby era. That song totally captivated me into loving those five dorky yet lovable boys and BigBang is my kpop life. Without them, I wouldn't know and enjoy kpop as it is now. Ahhh. I'm not into EXO, but I don't know, when I first heard about the original six pairings of their group, I was really really mesmerized and giddy to be honest. I'm not that sure, but there was an unknown nature that pulled me to know the six pairings more, which also led me to knowing a bit of their group as well. EXO is pretty cool and their fame is outstanding at such a very young age. Yes, that's something to be proud of, BUT, I am a YG stan, so you would probably understand how hyped I am and how long this answer will be if I continue talking about it. I'll just say, I am a VIP and Blackjack for life. :)

 

Q4: Do you have your own fans that keep track on your every stories?

A: I know a few :3 doctorbaek, seventeenfanfic, mhavshibuya, chanbaekyeolhyun, adequatebeing, sandara_kwon, BaekYeolinlove66. I'm pretty sure there are more, but they don't frequently on my updates ^^ 

 

Q5: Do you have any idol in Asianfanfics?

A: Yes, in fact,they are also my inspiration. :) baekyeolangst and huntress

 

Q6: What do you think can make my writings better?

A: To be honest, I am not pretty confident of my literacy skills yet to even proudly pronounce my strength on writing stories. But I do believe, it comes with thorough understanding of the line of your plot(if the plot is still in line with the target objective of the story), grammar appropriate, and repetitive re-reading and revising until satisfaction.

That's all from this author. Don't forget to check her out! Stay tuned for more interviews and projects.