Special interviews-1/18

p-sehyuk Times

Good day everyone! As written before we are going to have special interviews. There was a little delay but here is the full interviews. The first person is a famous author here in Asianfanfics, SleepingPrincess! 

Q1: Welcome to p-sehyuk Times! How do you know Asianfanfics at the first place?

A: Well, I'm here for a few years already and the actual way I got on here was an accident....I was just getting into kpop and wanted to read some MBLAQ fanfiction and spotted this page. However, there weren't as many as I wished there would be so I decided to write some myself....and here I am...still writing

 

Q2: You have written so many stories here. How do you get the time and energy doing that?

A: If I get really inspired by something I write very quickly many things. 
I usually like to write at night when nobody is around and I could listen to Kpop in peace.

 

Q3: Where exactly you got the inspiration writing ecstatic stories?

A: My daydreams, I often get bored during classes so I spend time thinking of stories and ideas that could turn into something naughty.

 

Q4: What genre do you prefer when writing?

A:  and romance.

 

Q5: I saw that you made a role play, lets talk abou that.

A: Well I made it a looong time ago but I closed it after a year since I wanted to focus on school, and I guess I felt like opening it again and so I did. I did enjoy the theme of the RP and Angels and those kind of things, and since I'm a ert, it's obviously a RP

 

Q6: What do you want to say to the new authors that just started writing?

A: Keep writing. Even if it seems like nobody is reading your stories and you feel like it's useless. Keep trying, I've wrote for a while and know that if you continue to write every week or every month people will keep on wishing to read more. Always keep the faith

 

That is all from the famous author. Hope she will write featured story after this, and hope this news will have more readers.

 

The next guest is the owner of a very cheap and famous multi shop, NIGHTS OUT all shops; myoneday!

Q1: myoneday, what is the beginning of NIGHTS OUT?

A: NIGHTS OUT started in september with a staff of 50 members and 4 teams. NIGHTS OUT is a multi shop based on a concept. The main idea is to help authors with their stories. They will find everything they need, in one place, since we all have a life outside AFF and for an author time is important.
We also have a writing contest for the same reason and we will lunch a recommendation list for stories that weren't featured until now.

 

Q2: How do you manage such a large team of workers?

A: It's not an easy job ^^ but I get a lot of help from my team managers. Each team has a manager that takes care of their requests. When someone left without informing and dropped the requests, the whole team jumped in to finish the batch. I'm a strict 'boss' although I don't like to fire people, I have to do that too. I'm trying to find staff members that can be friends and work together. NIGHTS OUT has a private room/story where everyone is informed about their requests and we post all the information about the shop, like a meeting room.

 

Q3: I know that you pay salary to your workers. How many karma points you get each month roughly?

A: I pay more than I get. I use my own kp and the kp from the shop, plus another small advertising team that supports NIGHTS OUT.

 

Q4: I have a shop too. What suggestion can you give to me to make my shop to become more famous than it is now?

A: Maybe advertise and expand. The more genders you cover, the better it is. For ex: If you have a graphic shop and you can do only angst/dark posters, you should add fluff/romcom designers. Advertise helps for authors to know about your shop. They can't request if they don't know about it. Another thing will be to think the rules in such a way that will work for both parts. A shop that respects the deadlines and has a close 'relationship' with the 'customers' will last longer and has potential to grow.

 

Q5: You personally prefer writing story or managing shop?

A: I like both and try my best because all my readers and staff members are awesome ^^. I don't want to disappoint them.

 

Q6: What do you see in your shop for the next two years?

A: Hard to say, but I hope it will be bigger... to help more authors and young artists.

 

My full thank you to myoneday for coming here and becoming my friend. The girl got talent in becoming a good leader someday. Me? I am a boss and I know it. XD That's all the interviews for today. Wish me luck in interviewing other famous persons here.