Special Day - 3/14

p-sehyuk Times

Good day everyone. Now I'll present to you an interview that maybe had been awaited by many. The author of the famous series, The 7th Demon; littlepenguins!

Q1: Hello there, can you tell us more about The 7th Demon?

A: Hi. About my story The 7th Demon, my inspiration for it is actually the seven deadly sins which my friend suggested. And well, to be honest, The 7th Demon is actually my fist ever fantasy/angst/supernatural genre fanfiction. I’m really a type of author who writes fluff and romantic themes/genres. I was really nervous when I first published it. I actually didn't imagine that many readers will embrace it. I’m currently enjoying writing angst themed stories recently because of my story The 7th Demon.

 

Q2: How do you know Asianfanfics?

A: Actually, I found AsianFanFics around 2011 on the internet. I’ve been writing stories, but I don’t know where to post it. I found it out of curiosity and saw a lot of fanfictions written by fans as well. I could still remember there are a lot of SHINee as the main character of their fanfictions. I posted my first fanfic here and the rest is history.

 

Q3: What is your first story that got featured? And how do you feel at the time?

A: To be honest, I can't really remember if it's my story Say "No!" to L. Joe featuring L. Joe of Teen Top and OC. I was really happy and thankful when my story got featured. I didn't really expect it too. That's why I'm really thankful for all my readers and for the support they give me and to my stories.

 

Q4: Don't you want to write another sequel of The 7th Demon?

A:Actually I wrote a one-shot sequel for The 7th Demon and the title is The 7th Demon: Forever. I am actually working on a 'surprise' story for my readers and I hope they will like it as well. ^^

 

Q5: What is 'One Fine Day:Scenarios' all about?

A: One Fine Day Scenarios are one shot stories of different idols. What inspired me to write those scenarios was these pictures I saw on the internet. 

 

Q6: Why you didn't publish the Chritmas Special here?

A: The Christmas Special of My 12th Brother: Lu Han was like a special one -shot. It was not connected to the previous chapter for example or the next one. I don't want to confuse my readers that's why I decided to just make a soft copy for it.

 

Q7: Do you have anything to say to the new authors out there?

A: For the new authors out there, write because you want to, not because others want you to. For some it might just a hobby, but it's more of a passion right? If you're feeling bad that you don't have much readers or subscribers, just wait. Not all CEOs gets the spot right away. Of course, there will be critiques all the way, there will be readers who will criticize your writing style or even your grammatical mistakes, but take it as a constructive criticism and thank them with a smile. 

Like what others keep on saying, write for yourself and the readers will follow. Let your fingers write what your mouth can't describe or say. Unleash your imagination and treat your readers like your travel buddy. Take them into your world of writing. 

Fighting! ^^

 

 

Badges

anniversary_4.png pioneer.png friendly.png verified_email.png

stories written by littlepenguins

The 7th Demon: Reset !

New Story: Nostalgic Winter

 

Twitter
Ask.fm