CHAPTER 4- TELL ME 말해 (Malhae)

Kim Jongin or Lee Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGIN’S POV

 

March 28

I went to the office of Mr.Jung. It took me so long to come up with a decision if I'm going to do this. I decided to meet them again because i think this will be the good opportunity to explain what really happened to us, between Krystal and I. I know where Mr. Jung is working since my brother is also working there. My steps are getting heavier while walking going to Mr. Jung's office. I tried to calm myself. When i arrived the lobby person greeted me.  “Good Morning Sir. What can we do for you?” The lobby person asked. “uhm... I am looking for Mr.Jung” I replied. Trying not to show that im not nervous. "May i know your name Sir?" She asked. "Kim Jongin" I answered. “Just a minute Sir. Please sit for a while" She said and pointed her finger at the couch. “I'm fine” I said. After 2 miutes,  “Mr. Jung wants to meet you Mr. Kim Jongin just turn right and  Mr.Jung's office is at the last one.” She said while pointing her finger where to turn right. “Thank you” I bowed to her.

Knock……..knock……….knock……..

“Please come in.” I can hear Mr. Jung's strong voice. “Mr. Kim Jongin “ Mr.Jung said standing up and a bit surprised about my appearance. He offered his hand for a handshake. “Good Morning Sir” I greeted him. He gestured his hand for me to sit. “What brings you here?” he said. “I got the news that the batch of Krystal and Sooyoung’s graduation day will be on 31, it’s been 3 years since the last time I saw them" before I could finish what i want to say Mr. Jung cut me off. “ Ah... then?” I was scared to the tone of his voice. “Can I join on your dinner?.... its fine if you don't want Sir since its family dinner” I said. I also said a little prayer that he would say yes. “Sure...” That’s what he said. I can’t believe Mr.Jung said that. I thought he will say NO. “Thank you  Mr.Jung.... Have you decided which restaurant Sir?” I asked. “Hmm.. Not yet. Krystal and Sooyoung love to eat Korean foods right?" Mr.Jung said. I interrupted him because I got so excited to recommend this restaurant. "Chaemi Restaurant Sir... Their foods are great.." I blurted out. Mr.Jung laughed. “Aigoo.... Mr.Kim Jongin. You haven’t changed huh. When you are excited you will say it as soon as possible...... " We both laughed and it makes me so happy because a while ago i was freaking scared that he might scold me or asked me too much questions . “Can I have your number Sir? So that I can text you or call you where is it located" I said bringing out my phone from my pocket. He handed me his calling card. "Im going to text it to you Sir.. Sorry for taking your time.." I said and I bowed to him. " Its nothing Jongin, i think you need to explain some things to Krsytal.. I don't know if you already know that they will study in Korea" Mr. Jung said trying to study my face. It took me some seconds to reply on what he just said. "That's good Sir.. They can develop their skills there.." I said trying to hide the pain im feeling inside. Mr. Jung didn't talk again. I bowed and thanked him again. Mr. Jung bowed too. I want to bang my head somewhere so that i will know if im dreaming or not that they will study in Korea. I was planning to spend my time now with Krystal but look, they're leaving. Until i got home its still bothering me.  Did i made a right decision to join them or should i cancel it?

 

March 30

 

I texted  Mr.Jung where is it located and what time. I still want to do this. I know this will hurt me but i think i deserve this. That's what i did too with Krystal. I left her. 

Chaemi Restaurant Mr. Jung. Dinner :) I'll be there at 6:00 pm

Noted Mr. Jongin. I will keep this as a secret to my lovely daughters. :) :) :)

Does Mrs.Jung knows this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter