Chapter 11- FANGIRLING MODE>>>>> ON!

Kim Jongin or Lee Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

SOOYOUNG'S POV 

I texted Krystal to meet me at sea food restaurant. Something is strange about Krystal when i saw her walking towards me. She's wearing different shirt when i saw her went outside a while ago. Well Never mind though. 

"Krystal!!!! I have something to show to you ppali! " I said almost grabbing her.

"WHAT THE WAIT" She replied smiling. "Look at these pictures... lalallalaalallalalmawaaaaaaa" I replied to her in a calmest way but i can't when it comes to SHINee. "Im sure you already know their names Krystal..." I winked at her. "Of course...." She said in a confident tone. "Who is this?" I asked her pointing at Onew. "Lee Jinki" She said and clapped her hands because she's sure in her answer. "Correct" I said giving her a high-five. "How about this?" I pointed at Taemin and im sure its hard for her since taemin don't usually talk.  "Lee Taemin......." She said carefully staring at the picture.  "OMO" I said very surprised.  "this" I said pointing at My husband Minho. "WTF... of course CHOI MINHO! YOUR HUSBAND!" She said grabbing my hand and doing an endless high five. I noticed that some people looked at us because were too noisy so i decided to stop. After this question and answer portion with Krystal i locked my phone and just look anywhere while waiting for the food we ordered. 

헐 ! 설마 ?! (Heol, NO WAY?!) 

AM I DREAMING? TO MAKE IT SURE I SLAPPED MY FACE (OF COURSE ITS NOT HARD BUT LIGHTLY). FUDGE. IM NOT DREAMING. I BLINKED MY EYES EVERY SECONDS TO MAKE SURE THAT WHO I SAW WAS.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHOI MINHO....... 

DOUBLE PACKAGE

HE'S WITH LEE TAEMIN.

I tried my best not to be caught that i saw finally, CHOI MINHO MY HUSBAND. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. THE ONE WHO MAKES ME TREMBLE EVERY FRICKING TIME. THE ONE WHO MAKES ME CRY. THE ONE WHO HURT MY HEART WHEN HE HAD A KISSING SCENE WITH SULLI (but of course its the reality, that is part of his drama though so no more drama Choi Sooyoung). THE ONE WHO MAKES YOUR HEART BEAT FASTER. THE ONE WHO'S VERY HOT BECAUSE OF HIS ILLEGAL ABS. 

I tried, really, not to cry but i can't. 

"Sooyoung-ah!" Krystal gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter