Chapter 12- CUTE

Kim Jongin or Lee Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO'S POV

I was so impressed with Taemin when i asked him if we already have a ticket going to Rose Mary Beach at Australia. I agreed to be with Taemin because Onew hyung said and our manager. Taemin said everything is settled from the plane ticket (of course im going to pay him after) back and fort, to the entrance fee for Rose Mary beach and the place we will stay in. After Taemin asked me to join him, i prepared the things i need. Clothes, underwears, short that i will use once i swim, Charger, Etc. Taemin was already packed his things this morning. I don't know since im out this morning. Other members are still sleeping so we leave some sticky notes at the refrigerator saying that we will leave. 

I used manager-nim's car and i was the one who is driving. Manager-nim was at the back seat. SLEEPING. I woke him up too early that's why. I played our song "RUNAWAY" and i didn't know that its too noisy until Taemin gave me a sign to lower the volume. 

Once we arrived at the airport, Manager-nim looked at the airport first if there are many people that might notice us. Then he went back and said that we must now go and just don't forget the reminders he said a while ago. Wear sunglass, mask, Jacket hood must be used and don't forget to be careful with our actions. Its good that he trusted us, i mean he allowed us to go by ourselves because (im not bragging it) we are popular and we don't know if we are popular in other country. South Korea, DEFINITELY YES. Then many reminders that i somehow got sick of hearing it again and again and said to him that i will take care of Taemin and we will be careful that's all. 

I handed the car key to manager-nim and he handed us our bags. We bowed to each other. I said to manager-nim i will contact him once we arrived. We then waited for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter