CHAPTER 3- CONGRATULATIONS 축하 해요

Kim Jongin or Lee Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL'S POV

After how many days we got a good news that I am the valedictorian while Sooyoung is the Salutatorian. We’re so happy because we've made it. Our friends through text message, send us a congratulatory message. We also went to school for the practice of graduation. 

 

March 31. THE DAY WE ARE WAITING FOR. GRADUATION DAY.

 

Mom and Dad were there. During my speech it was just simple and of course very inspirational. I thanked all the people who made me and my best friend Sooyoung a better person.  I also thanked my parents for not pressuring me during those times. They are proud to me no matter what grades I get. When difficulty arises, Mom, Dad, Sooyoung and my friends were there for me. I got emotional but still I manage to control myself. After the awarding of awards and diplomas, we offered a simple song which is “COUNT ON ME” by Bruno Mars. I was the one who suggested this song because of its lyrics. It perfectly fits us.  After the graduation of course we stayed for a bit for the picture taking with our friends, teachers and other classmates. When were done we went to the restaurant where Mom and Dad had reserved. I called Sooyoung so that we can go now because Mom and Dad was in the car aldready and me also. “Sooyoung! Let’s go. Mom and Dad are waiting” I said almost shouting. “COMING!” Sooyoung said while dancing that makes me laughed so hard. Once we got into the car, “Girls someone is waiting for us. Hehehehe.... don't be shocked okay" Mom said. “Mom you sounds excited huh. Nugu. Nugu.nugu.who.who?” Sooyoung said excitedly.  Mom replied to her. “Secret. Lets find out later". I got nervous all of a sudden. While in the car Sooyoung and i just keep on singing different SHINee songs like view, girls girls girls, trigger, Savior(which shocked me becaused i was able to memorized this song), our super favorite which is replay, then we acted like were crying while singing quasimodo.

After 30 minutes……………

We arrived at this fancy restaurant which I’ve been dreaming of.  This place was very famous because of their worthy foods. CHAEMIN RESTAURANT. Even though its expensive, there is no doubt that they offer the best meals. One of the servers noticed us. “Good Afternoon Sir. May I know your name?" The server said. “Jung Family" Dad responded. “Let me check first Sir.” The server said. After 2 minutes the server came back. “Sir someone is waiting for..." before the server could finish he was saying, he was cut off by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter