Chapter 16- Truth

Kim Jongin or Lee Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

After the small talk with Taemin and Minho, it's just feel so great to be able to know more about them and take note, i didn't ask Minho to say more about their group but he insisted it. One thing that bothers me is the confession made by Minho. Don't get me wrong but that confession is about LEE TAEMIN. 

"Taemin likes Krystal" Minho said looking at those flowers and butterflies flying around the garden.

"W...W....What?!!" I replied, unable to speak.

"Taemin keeps on telling me that he really likes to meet Krystal" Minho said looking at me and it makes me more nervous. 

"Bu....t why?" I said staring at my feet.

"He's curios. We know that you always go to our concert, when we go to airport we know you guys are there.... i always see you.... or maybe beacuse I'm just looking for you..." Minho said but the last sentence was so hard to hear because he lowered his voice. He thought i didn't heard that sentence but.. ha! I heard them all. I know I'm already blushing but still I'm concern with the feeling Taemin has for Krystal. Knowing that Jongin is now back in Krsytal life, I don't know anymore.

"Ms. Sooyoung......" inho said tapping me lightly on my shoulder.

"Ah, yes...." I said trying to construct a sentence that i can give reply to what Minho said.

"Seems like you're thinking hard" Minho said.

"AH.. nope... Let's go back to them" I replied trying to change the topic.

Up to now I'm still thinking how to help both sides (Taemin and Krystal) with their own feelings. In addition to them is Jongin. Speaking of Jongin, He's calling me all of a sudden. I press the green button to answer his call.

"Hello"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter