Chapter 9- Let's GO!

Kim Jongin or Lee Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEMIN'S POV

Since Onew hyung said that we can go wherever we want. I decided to have some fresh air at rosemary beach. "Onew hyung" i said trying to catch up Onew Hyung from locking himself again in his room. "What it is?" He replied. "I will just spend two nights at rosemary beach" i said trying to convince him since its somehow far from here and he doesn't really like us to go in a far place just nearby only. "With whom?" he said looking at my eyes and i already expect him to answer in this way."Me only.... p.." before i could finish my sentence he stopped me by placing his point finger in my lips. "stop..... i will jon you" he replied. "but......" i tried to defend myself. I know why Onew hyung is like that. Ever since, Actually all of them, they don't treat me as a member only.... They treat me as their younger brother. I think thats the reason why we are still together. Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, key hyung and Minho Hyung and me. when im having a hard time those past few years when i left in my Mom and Dad's house, they are always there. They make sure im eating well. I was came back in my sense when Onew hyung speak again. "Okay....okay... just go with Minho... that is final... Call?" He said smiling at me. "CALL!" i said loudly.  

I've been waiting for Minho hyung up to 11 pm. I was about to sleep when the door opened. "Minho Hyung" nearly screaming. "OMO!!!" Minho hyung was startled since the lights are off. He then the lights. "Why?" He replied while searching for his boxer, pajamas and t-shirt. "Lets go to rosemary beach tomorrow. Onew hyung allowed us." i said waiting for his nod. "hmmmmm..... let me think of it first...." he said and i know he's just teasing me. "Hyung!!!! " i said trying to do some aegyo. "OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY.... GO TO SLEEP !!" He said smiling. "Thanks hyung" i said happily. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:30 am

"Hyung... wake up..." i said to Minho hyung tickling his feet. "Arasso...... Arasso.... geumanhe (stop it)...... " he said kicking me. 

It took us 2 hours to prepare our things. Since other hyungs is still in their dreamland i just leave a stick note in the refrigerator saying that we are leaving and we will just text them.

When i go out i can hear Minho hyung's music and gave him a signal to lower the volume. Once were settled he started the en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter