Chapter 14- One on One

Kim Jongin or Lee Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO'S POV

 

I don't know what I just did. I was expecting Sooyoung that she will chose me as her bias but I was wrong he chose Kim Kibum. I grab Sooyoung's hand and we went to the other side of the garden which is safe because there are no people staying there. Once I saw the bench, I sat down. Sooyoung sat down too. I didn't noticed that I'm still holding her hand. But because I'm so disappointed at her for not choosing me I didn't let go of her hand. I tried to act as natural like I'm not aware that im still holding it. I look at Sooyoung and she's very shy. I started to laugh and she looked at me. "Why are you laughing?" She said trying not to laugh too. "Nothing..." I said controlling my mouth. "What the... " She said in a low voice. She thought i didn't heard that. "What did you say?" I said facing her. "Nothing.... wo..uld.. you....le...le...let go of my ha...nd?" Sooyoung said looking at our hands. "Why Kim Kibum?" I asked because I'm dying of curiousity. "Ha?" She said with a confusing look. "Why is Key your bias" I asked in a deep voice because this might help her to choose me this time. "Ah... I like him because he's so kind, he's very true to everyone, every time he will sing I feel like l'm gonna die, when he dance its like its his last dance, he always give his best" Sooyoung said giving me some few glance. I just looked at her the whole time. "Are you sure... he's your bias?" I said in a serious tone. I should be grateful because she's a shawol, she's supporting us but the only thing that I'm not so happy is l'm not her bias. "Ye....yeah..." She said and tried to remove her hand from mine. I didn't let go of it. I looked away from her and stared at the flowers infront of us. "Okay... if that's what you say" I said and made a sulky face. I can see that she looked at me when I removed my hand from her. "Stay here for a while.. I'm going to buy some drinks" I said trying to act like im mad. "O...kay.." She replied and i think she's worried now. I stood up and went to the restroom for a while. I looked at the mirror and keep on talking to myself. I washed my face. I keep on thinking why did I hold her, not in arms but in hand. Why I didn't remove her hand from mine. Why am I so curious about her bias. Why did I get mad when he chose Kim Kibum. Why am I feeling this. Before I go crazy with these thoughts I went out of the restroom and bought some drinks.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

 Can someone voluntarily slap my face this time? I don't know if I'm just dreaming. I started to pinch my bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter