Sorry

Please treat me right

 

“ok ok… silence now, and shiny boys you can sit down now on your respective seats.” Professor kang said.

The five boys follow what professor kang said. I was just looking at taemin, I feel nervous while looking at him. his eyes looks so scary, he looked at me maybe he noticed that I was looking at him his glance is just so scary, but I know something is special to him.

I bowed down my head because he’s still looking at me.

x--------------------x

♪kruuuuuuuuuuuuung………♪ the bell rung its lunch time!

I always bring my lunch when I go to school, my mom always preparing my lunch for me..

Roasted meat is one of my favorite and I’m sure this is delicious, my mom is a good at cooking.

“cherry ssi~ I’ll just go at the canteen to buy my lunch” jinrae said with a smile.

“oh, sure~ take care” I said to her then she went outside the room.

My other classmates buy their foods to and some of them will eat at the canteen and most of the boys will just run or play basketball at our school’s court. I was leaved alone here, but jinrae will be back soon.

I took my lunch at my bag and opened it, it is really look delicious but I will wait for jinrae

suddenly while I’m waiting for jinrae to comeback, taemin entered our classroom, he was just looking at me, he walked forward to his desk maybe he forgot something, sweat all over his face and his neck. He took a bottle of water from his bag and drink it, sweat on his neck keeps on flowing, his adams apple is perfect, it’s moving seductively while he’s drinking, he’s the most perfect guy I’ve ever seen in my entire life, of course he’s next to my father.

When he finished drinking his water he look at me again and he took a glance at my lunch too, I can see he gulped as he saw my roasted meat, maybe he’s hungry, but he drink again.

“cherry ssi!!!” jinrae called me.

I looked at jinrae as she waving her lunch. I stand up, smiled at her and I will get the chair nearest to my desk and move it close to my desk. But a hand got the desk and moved it to my desk I I look up I saw taemin with the same expression on his face, so fierce and looks so scary.

“uh.. uh.. komawo” I was so nervous I don’t know how to thank him for helping me.

“sorry earlier.” He said with the same expression he didn’t even smile and he walked through the door and leave our room.

I’m still shocked, did he just say sorry? is it the end of the world?