Burden

Please treat me right

 

My mind is full of thoughts, taemin’s words never left my mind. I don’t know what are the things going on his head. Did he just vote me as the president because onew told him so, or he voted me because he knows that I have the potentials of being a class president. And why he nominated ms. Choi for muse?

I shouldn’t be like this, why am I acting like his girlfriend? I’m not even his friends. I don’t have the right to get jealous. And it’s not a good thing to fall in love with a jerk like him. he’s a play boy and he’s an evil!

x--------------------x

“please lower down your voice guys~ prof kang will arrived soon.” I said to my classmates, because they’re noise are heard outside our classroom, and I don’t want to be scolded by prof kang on my first day being a class president.

They just kinda obey me, and I’m fine with that, it’s better than being ignored.

A few moments later. taemin arrived he was the last one to come, I’m always early at school so I know who comes late and who’s not, key is always the first one to come then minho, onew and jonghyun. Sometimes minho, onew and taemin come at school together.

Taemin sit on his chair, why am I like this? Why am I always looking at him. I really hate the way act, I’m a bit different now.

“hi~ taemin oppa~” sulli approached taemin.

“hi~” taemin simply greeted him, but he smiled! It was the first time I saw him smiling, and unfortunately that smile is for sulli.

“I’m really glad that I’m the muse and you are my .” Sulli said to him.

“really? Well, I’m really glad too~ to have you as my muse is a really over whelming.” Taemin said to her and he’s still have that smile.

Am I jealous? Ughhh~ this is not so right.

I just pretended that I’m heard nothing, I just look outside the window and trying my best not to think of taemin anymore.

Few moments later, professor kang came.

“good morning class” professor kang greeted us.

“good morning sir~”

“cherry, taemin and sulli” come here in front.

I stood up from my sit and go at the front, as taemin and sulli followed.

“you guys will be going to represent our class, cherry ssi~ you will join the quiz bee, taemin and sulli you will be participating the contest for mr and ms freshman. That event will be 2 weeks from now. So you guys will be having practices during class hours, but you will be excused on your class so don’t worry about the lessons.” Professor kang explained to us.

This is going to be another difficult situation for me, I don’t want to be with them. I can study at home all by myself for that quiz bee. Why do I need to see them practicing for that pageant while I’m studying tons and tons of lessons.

“ok sir.” We simply said and go back to our seats

x--------------------x

*knock knock*

A assistance in our school knocks on our classroom.

“good morning sir~ I’m here to excuse the representatives of your class.” The assistance said.

“representatives you can go now with her.” Professor kang said.

Then we stood up from our seats.

“hwaiting~” jinrae said while doing the hwaiting thing.

“kamsa~” I simply said with a smile.

“go taemin ah~” onew, jonghyun, key and minho said.

Taemin just smiled at them and walks through the door, me and sulli followed him.

Taemin opened the door for sulli, so sulli stepped out of our room, I’m waiting for taemin to stepped out too.

“after you.” He said to me

Is he being nice to me again? He wants to fool me?

So I just stepped out of our room then he followed.

We’re walking at the corridor, we’re just following the ahjumma.

The ahjumma is walking really fast, then taemin and sulli are walking together. I don’t want to disturb them. So I was just walking a few steps behind them.

Taemin walking while his both hands on his pants pocket, and I can’t deny it he is really handsome. I’ve never seen a guy as perfect as him before.

Link: http://data.whicdn.com/images/14086190/tumblr_lqqbcaXotX1qbf70so1_500_large.jpg

He look behind him and he saw me looking at them, he just ignore me and continued his conversation with sulli. He didn’t even smile at me!