Ideal Girlfriend

Please treat me right

 

Earlier when taemin helped me move the desk, it was really my first time to be helped by a guy.

I was really surprised and amaze by his attitude. Because I though he was some type of a usual guy who wouldn’t apologize to someone like me. I’m just a nerd nothing less nothing more.

We we’re dismissed by professor kang early because our school faculty will be having their meeting.

I was walking alone at the corridor because jinrae still have something to do, so I decided to go home by myself.

I’m still thinking about that wicked guy? I don’t know… I really don’t know if he’s nice or not…

I was walking at the field through our school’s main gate, I saw taemin with the rest of his friends, they were chatting and laughing, I look at them, a few seconds taemin look at where I was standing. I quickly move my head though I know he already saw me that I was looking at them, then I just walk as fast as I can.

/////Taemin’s POV

I was chatting with my hyungs, I saw the girl… I mean the nerd girl who I bumped and helped earlier. she was walking alone, maybe she don’t have friends beside the girl who she’s talking with earlier at the class. I didn’t mind her as I was having a great conversation with hyungs. At my side I saw that she stopped walking and she was looking at us. I don’t know what’s on her mind. She is just so weird. So I take a look at her and she immediately look away from us and started walking again.

End of Taemin’s POV/////

x--------------------x

Second day of school!

“good morning class” professor kang greeted us.

“good morning sir~”

Seconds later…. A girl interrupted our class.

“good morning sir, I’m in this class. Can I come in?” the girl said.

“uh.. may I see your form?” professor kang asked her.

“oh sure sir” the girl answered as she entered our room.

“oh~ alright you can sit now Ms. Choi”

Then the girl sit at a vacant chair in front of taemin, taemin was just looking at her.

“wouldn’t it be unfair if she’s not going to introduce her self to our class professor kang?” key asked.

“ok~ so Ms. Choi would you mind introducing yourself?” professor kang asked her.

“no I won’t sir” the girl said and stand up on her sit and walk at aisle like she’s getting married to her prince.

“alright then.” Professor kang said.

“good morning everyone. I’m choi sulli~ but you can call me sulli, treat me right then I will do the same. Thank you” Ms. Choi said.

She looks scary and she’s acting like a princess, well she really looks like a princess. she’s has an undeniable beauty, she is tall and really skinny. She is the type of girl that every boy will love to be their girlfriend.

“oh~ ok so treat her right class” professor kang said.

Then the girl go back to her seat, and taemin is still looking at her.

“so today I decided that we are going to have our official list of class officers.” professor kang said.