This is the day

Please treat me right

 

“sure!!! Come in~~~” I said to jinrae I was really really happy!

We eat lunch together, we share food and just having a good time. While taemin and sulli still having their conversation, I don’t know what are they talking about, but they were laughing and sometimes sulli hitting taemin’s shoulder maybe taemin is joking around her.

“so how are you here?” jinrae asked me. I almost drop my spoon

“oh~ did I scared you? I’m sorry” jinrae asked me again, with a concern friend look on her face

“anie~ I’m ok well, my groupmates are good and we’re helping eachother.” I told her.

“oh~ but when someone made you cry just tell me and this fist will meet their face.” Jinrae told me while showing her fist to me.

She is really protective and really caring to me, when I’m being bullied she was always the one who will come and save me.

I just smiled and nodded at her.

I love her, she is really my bestfriend.

x--------------------x

After a week of practicing we only have one more week to study and them to practice.

My nervousness is increasing everyday. The words I received from sulli didn’t helped me, worse it even made my self confidence decrease.

“I’m so tired of solving these math problems”I whined, though I know no one can save me from escaping.

“you can do it.” a voice of a guy told me at my back.

I look behind me and I saw taemin who was about to go out while his hands on his pocket again.

He encouraged me?????? Or am I just imagining????? Happiness overflows on me!

So I go back on solving the math problems, I was really happy and motivated this time. Just a little words of encouragement from him can make me happy.

But him and sulli is really good friends now, and me? Still just a classmate to him… or stranger? Ah.. that’s too much, acquaintance is good though.

I’m really jealous to sulli, she was the one taemin smiled to. Ane she’s always talking and laughing with taemin.

I want to be close with him too, I like him…. she is my first crush.

x--------------------x

today is the day~ i’m really really really nervous!

I hope I’m gonna win on the quiz bee, well I hope taemin and sulli will win too

“ok guys so this is the day! We are here to support you!” professor kang said to us.

Our classmates are whining and shouting our names, and holding posters saying –FIGHTING!-

And it made me smile, because my classmates are united and having a good time cheering for us.

Sulli was just typing on her mobile phone, seems like she’s not giving her attention to our classmates’ cheers. While me and taemin was just smiling at them and thanking them for the support especially to professor kang.

“ok go now at the back stage good luck!” professor kang said

Then we go at the backstage, as usual taemin and sulli are walking together while i’m behind them.

x--------------------x

“quiz bee contestants please come out now.” The emcee of the event said.

The four of us go at the stage, we are rivals now though we are friends, it was a hard time for us competing with each other when we build friendship in just two weeks.

“cherry song, she is a fulltime scholar, she won the math quiz bee for three consecutive years, she received awards in journal writing. will she win again now? Lets wish her a good luck.” The emcee introduce me, and it was really embarrassing.

When the emcee finished introducing us, the quiz bee started.

“let’s start this now~ solve the math problem completely, and of course with correct solution and answer.” One of the math professor of our school said.

The math problems are revealed at a wide screen, though it was only 3 problems. But I’ll tell you it was really hard, it gives me a thought of giving up. But there is no way for me to do that. I’ll just try my very best just to win this.

The four of us solving it, we only have 30 minutes to solve these three super hard math problems.

I was the third one to finish solving it. and I’m really not sure of my answers. I was really nervous while the math professor was checking our answers.

A few moments later, the emcee told us to fall in line horizontally at the stage and we do so.

She received the results.

My classmates and professor kang are praying to all the saints and angels.

I was so nervous I think my in no minutes my heart will just drop at the floor.

“The winner for this years’ math quiz bee is…….. *drum roll* Ms. Cherry Song!!!”

Did i just heard that????? I won????????? Otteoke~

I was jumping at the stage and I’m still on shock, our classmates immediately run through the stage while professor kang was just giving me around of applause. Jinrae hugged me, everyone was just congratulating me.

Taemin wasn’t here, well I hope he’s happy for me too.