Class officers

Please treat me right

 

“The table for nomination is now open.” Professor kang said.

Professor kang wrote the list of positions on the board

President:

Vice President:

Secretary:

Treasurer:

:

Muse:

 “anyone for president?” professor kang asked the whole class.

“I’m nominating cherry song for president.” Jinrae said as she raised her hands.

“aigooo~ why did you said that?” I asked jinrae

“because you deserve that position” she explained to me.

“aigoo~ no one will vote for me.” I told jinrae

“tch. Just wait and see and I’m one of them” she told me.

We are 27 in our class and I’m sure only jinrae will raise her hand for me, and it will be automatically counted me. So I will only have 2 votes.

“ok, so any nomination again?” professor kang asked again.

“I nominate onew hyung for president.” Minho said

“minho ssi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” onew said. “don’t vote for me guys!!!” onew said to the whole class

Now I’m really sure I’m not going to win this.

“Nomination is now closed. So raise you hands for cherry song” professor kang said

11 of them raised their hands, and this is really unbelievable.

“ok, then now for onew” professor kang said.

11 of them raised their hands too.

“someone did not raised his/her hand only 22 raised their hands, so who is that?” professor kang said.

*silence on our classroom

“I’am” taemin said.

“so you vote for?” professor kang asked him.

“my vote…. Will go for Ms. Cherry song.” Taemin said

And it really surprised me. He voted for me, it made my heart skip a beat.

“be thankful to me onew hyung.” He said then he winked to onew.

“waaaaaa~ you’re really my savior taemin ah~ I love you!!!” onew said to taemin with the most brilliant smile on his lips and eyes.

“ok so our class president will be cherry song. Any speech Ms. Song?” professor kang asked me.

I stand up “thank you for voting for me, and I will do my best and I need your cooperation guys.” I simply said and sit again. Jinrae smiled at me then I just pout my lips to her as a sign of disappointment. I really don’t want to be a president. Because I know they won’t obey and follow the rules, and I will be the one who’s going to suffer.

“but onew you will be the vice president since the half of the class voted for you.” Professor kang said.

“waeyo??? But…..” onew said.

“no more buts mr.lee” professor kang said to onew and it was the end of arguing.

President: Cherry Song (me)

Vice President: Lee Jinki (onew)

 

“the nomination for secretary is now open.” Professor kang said.

I raised my hand “I nominate jinrae jang for the position of secretary.” I said.

“mwoooo? Aigoo~” jinrae said.

I just smiled at her.

“I nominate key for secretary.” Jonghyun said.

“ok then, the nomination is now closed anyone for Ms. Jang?” professor kang asked us.

Jinrae get the position for secretary then, key as the treasurer.

“the nomination for is now open, he must be good looking.” Professor kang said.

“I nominate lee taemin for , because he is really handsome.” One of our girl classmate said.

“ok~ you really got a lot of admirers taemin. Any nomination?” professor kang said.

No one raises their hands.

“so it means taemin is our .” Professor kang said.

No reaction from taemin even a smile, though he was being congratulated by his hyungs. He was just staring at the board.

“nomination for our class muse is now open.” Professor kang said again.

Taemin stood up from his sit. “I nominate ms. Sulli choi for that position.” He said then he sit again.

Everyone was surprised because it was the first time taemin did that.

“look at them taemin, they were shocked. Don’t do that again or they will all die” professor kang said.

Sulli was really blushing I can see it though I can only see the side of her face.

“any nomination?” professor kang said.

“I nominate cherry song for muse.” Onew said

It was really a joke that someone nominated me for that position.

The whole class look at onew. “waeyooo? Did I did something wrong? i nominated her because she's pretty” onew asked.

♪♫♪ moelhaedo onyu sangtae ♪♫♪ jonghyun, key, and minho sung.

Link: http://youtu.be/QBtkxLW-oTg

“sorry mr. lee she is our president already.” Professor kang explained to him.

“ahhh.. arrasso~” onew said with a wide smile.

“so I guess no more nomination, our muse will be choi sulli.” Professor kang said.

Sulli’s smile reached her ears and she's really blushing

“so you two will represent our class. And congratulations for the new list of officers. Please do your best, and class help them and as ms. Song said they need your cooperation, so please obey them.” Professor kang explained to our class.