Alone

Please treat me right

 

As we reached the room where we are going to practice.

It’s a new practice room, I’ve never been here before. Well it’s a better one than the old one where we used to practice.

“the representatives for the quiz bee please stay here.” The ahjumma said. Then he pointed at the one of the corner of the room. “oh~ you’re only four. Ok then, I know you guys are well disciplined. So no need for me to explain to you the instructions.” She said, then he leaved us.

“the representatives for the mr and ms. Freshman please stay here.. so there are 5 pairs. Please I hope that you won’t create loud noise. And please place all your trash at the trash can don’t just leave it wherever you like.” The ahjumma told them the instructions.

“ne~” they answered.

x--------------------x

us the representatives for the quiz bee are having difficulties answering all the questions, while them are just chatting and laughing as long as they want.

I need to focus on this, because the pride of our class is on my hands now, I don’t want to fail on this, professor kang put his trust on me I don’t want him to get disappointed.

♪kruuuuuuuuuuuuung………♪ the bell rung and it was one of my favorite time of the day it’s lunch time.

So as always I was leaved alone here at the practice room, I miss jinrae though she was just a few floors away from me but I just really miss her.

My lunch for today is fried chicken. One of my favorite too

I was eating my lunch, then sulli came back.

“cherry?” she asked me.

“ne~” I said to her with a smile

I was really shocked she remembered my name and even talking to me now.

“you better win that quiz bee.” She said.

“ne~ I will do my best. Lets do our best.” I said to her.

“tch. Of course.” She said and walk through her bag, and retouch her make up.

“cherry yaaaa~” I know it’s my bestfriend jinrae though it was just a voice.

I stood up and saw jinrae at the door holding her lunch, at her back I saw taemin who was about to enter the practice room.

I run to jinrae, I was really surprised that she even visited me here.

I hugged her, “yaaaaah~ you’re making me cry! But please step aside.” Tears starts to run down because I was really touch.

she look behind her and saw taemin with his natural expression. “oh I’m sorry.” jinrae said and step aside. Taemin entered the practice room and talked with sulli.

“lets eat together!!!!!” jinrae said.