First day

Please treat me right

 

Hi! My name is cherry song I'm a nerd at my school, i'm 16 years old, i don't have much friends like the others.

because they think i'm weird. i never had a boyfriend before, coz all i do all my life is studying

i'm a full scholar at my school. and i believe and have faith in God and i love my family.

 

i'm walking at the corridor of my school, i just borrowed some books at the library for me to spend my

time reading them. While walking at the corridor I heard boys laughing and playing while running at the

corridor.

 

“ouchhh… otteoke…..” one of the boys bumped at my back, and it made the books I’m holding and my eye glasses fall on the ground. Good thing I didn’t fell down. But they didn’t even helped me, they just keep on running and playing at the corridor, well I’m used to it, it is always happening to me.

Well It’s not new anymore…..

As I reached our room, I sit down at one of the vacant table near the window.

“cherry ssi~” jinrae called me, she is one of my good and most trusted friend, she is pretty, nice and smart. She is really good to me, and she treats me well unlike the others.

“ne~?” I asked her with a smile.

“can I sit beside you?” jinrae asked me, then she smiled at me.

“of course you can” I said with a wide smile on my face.

“so… what are those books you borrowed?” jinrae asked again.

“hmm.. just some books that looks interesting to read.” I answered.

Jinrae just smiled at me and get some of her things she needed for our class.

 

Loud noise outside the room echoing.. we totally can hear it and it caught our attention.

I saw the five boys earlier at the corridor entered our room. I’m just so unlucky, how could this be all happening to me?

They are my classmates? Otteoke~

They sit at the vacant chairs next to each other they are still noisy and it really disturbed me while reading the books.

As our professor entered the room, the five boys finally shut their mouths.

“good morning class” our professor greeted us.

“good morning sir” we said.

“seems like there are new faces here” professor kang said. He is a good professor and really understanding to his students.

“ne~” my classmates said while looking at the five boys. The boys are just looking at our professor seems nervous especially the boy who just bumped into me earlier.

“mind to introduce yourselves?” professor kang said.

They stand up and fall in line at the front near the black board.

“good morning~ I’am lee jinki but you can call me onew” a cute, polite and chubby guy introduced himself.

“hi onew~” our class greeted him. he bowed at us.

“good morning~ I’am kim jonghyun but you can call me jjong for short” a shiny, not so tall but handsome guy introduced himself.

“hi jjong~” our class greeted him, he just smiled at us cutely.

“wow~ for short? You look short kekeke~” professor kang and he just laugh too.. maybe he knows that he’s not that tall.

The whole class laugh at professor kang joke.

“good morning I’am kim ki bum but you can call me key” a cute but looks so fierce  and talented guy introduced himself.

“hi key~ please unlock our hearts” the girls of our class greeted him. he just laugh.

“good morning I’am choi minho but you just can call me minho, hope we can get along well” a tall, handsome and gorgeous guy introduced himself.

“hi minho~ we can feel the heat!” again the girls of our class filled our room with loud shouts and rants.

And lastly the guy who just bumped me, well he’s cute… tall but he looks like a bad boy and play boy? Maybe..

“good morning I’am lee taemin but you can call me taemin too” he said and just waved at the girls

The girls in our class waved at him and some even winked at him..

Aigooo~ girls these days…