Drunk

Life Up?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They slowly crept closer and closer, Chorong shut her eyes and prayed... Chorong heard some loud noises and when she opened her eyes, she saw Taehyung standing right before me with the two men knocked out on the floor. Taehyung immediately asked Chorong if she was okay and all she could do was nod slightly, she had felt all the emotions rush into her at once; fear, relief, shock. Taehyung noticed how Chorong was in shock so he decided to help her back to the dorms, he told the guys that he would go bring Chorong back, he then paid the bill and mentioned that one of them should bring Jieun back.

 

 

On the road back, Chorong had gone back to drunk mode, he hadn't noticed that she drank another cup while he was telling Sungyeol he would be leaving. Chorong couldn't walk strait and kept swaying left and right, Taehyung just chuckled at her cute behavior leaving himself a mental note not to let her go home herself or with random guys because they wouldn't be able to resist and hold back their hormones. Then Chorong turned around and whined, "I don't want to go backkk." "You have to go back."Taehyung said. Chorong brightened up when she mentioned her idea of going to Taehyungs house as she had thought that was so much better than going back to her dorms. "No no no. No way."Taehyung replied quickly. Chorong being drunk, sat down on the floor and started crying like a kid who had her lollipop stolen. Taehyung had no choice but to agree to bring Chorong to his house, he quickly agreed to let Chorong in his house as there were people around them looking at them weirdly.

 

 

Taehyung was so relieved that he had owned the house to himself. When he was in his last year of high school, his father had gotten a promotion, but that meant that they had to move to another town, Taehyung was already a senior in high school so he didn't want to transfer when there was only a few months left, not to mention his all time best friends were there. Even though he was very sociable and they would have to split a year later to attend university, he wanted to spend as much time with them while they were still one. In the end, Taehyung's parents got him an apartment in Seoul. Taehyung would visit his parents every 2 weeks, but recently with all the things happening in the new university, he hasn't visited them much.

 

 

Taehyung laid Chorong down on his bed and covered her with the blanket, patting her to sleep. She was knocked out cold the moment she hit the bed. He stared at her peaceful sleeping face, realizing that she looked like a innocent baby. After a while, Taehyung got up and walked over to the living room and slept on the couch.

 

 

Over at the restaurant, after Taehyung had left, Brian had received a call from his friends, asking him to go join them, so Sungyeol was left alone with a tipsy Jieun. Sungyeol stared at Jieun who was talking and laughing to herself, he was trying to think of how to bring her back. Sungyeol ended up piggybacking Jieun back to the dorms. Jieun had already fell asleep on Sungyeol's back during the walk back.

 

 

As Sungyeol set Jieun down on her bed, her eyes sprung open and screamed, "LETS GO FOR SECOND A ROUNDS. OHH ITS SUNGYEOL!!" But before he could react to anything, he felt a pair of lips smoosh onto his lips, he froze for 10 seconds, processing what had happened, only to realize that Jieun had kissed him. His face flushed red, while Jieun was smiling happily and laughing to herself. Sungyeol hurriedly wrapped Jieun in her blanket and sped out of her room, he0 stood outside her dorm room for half an hour, just to make sure she wouldn't come out again to go for a second round of drinks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter