A New Beginning

Life Up?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day of a fresh new start at Chorong's new school, Seoul University. She had always placed first in school and been an all rounder. She played a variety of instruments and always got an A* on PE so it wasn't hard for her to enter the school.

 

 

Of course there were some people in school her were jealous of her and always talked behind her back. But she never cared about them because she had already gotten use to that kind of talk around the second semester of her freshmen year at high school.

 

 

Her friends unfortunately were not smart enough to enter Seoul University so she had to go there and make new ones. She hoped that people there would not be like the ones at her old school. They were childish. Plain. Childish. Getting jealous over the tinniest things.

 

 

Chorong loved music so even though she wanted to major in music she didn't want to let her parents down so she was in the business major. Chorongs parents owned a big company called Boilzxce and they had big hopes for Chorong to take over the company. Chorong never revealed her status to anyone. She wanted people to like her for who she was not for her money. The only people who knew were her two best friends, Bomi and Eunji. She never let anyone else into her house besides them because her house was as big as what you would see in a Barbie Princess movie.

 

 

Lucky for her there were a lot of music clubs so she joined the guitar and band club. Joining clubs were also a good way to make friends, Chorong wasn't the very sociable type. She was scared of people, like people in general, she was always scared of people judging her so she tried not to stand out too much. Of course her beauty got in her way but she never did anything to make people look at her.

 

 

The bell rang and everyone was in class already since it was their first class and they didn't want to leave a bad first impression. The teacher got them to introduce themselves to each other. As she was walking around talking to her new classmates, there were a pair of eyes who never left her.

 

 

Chorong had her next lesson after lunch in a lecture hall , she arrived early as she didn't have any friends yet and she had already fini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter