Moving In

Life Up?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong was staring deeply at the photo, remembering that she had lost contact with her childhood friend when she moved to America with her family. She smiled whenever she looked at that photo of the chubby little boy that always got bullied by his classmates. She wondered where he was now, he was a very important person to her, he was the only one who never asked Chorong for anything related to money like buying things or bring them to somewhere, he invited her to his house as much as she invited him to hers unlike the other kids who always wanted to go to her house. He had gone by the name Kim Tae Hyung. They were next door neighbors at that time but Chorong had moved back into Korea with a different neighbor, even though  she left to America, her father had chose not to sell the house as he knew that they would move back sooner or later.

 

 

Chorong realised that he had the same name as Taehyung but she knew that there were thousands of Taehyungs living on earth and the Taehyung she had just met had Jang as a last name. Not only that but they looked totally different, their attitudes were also completely opposite, Jang Taehyung had been fun and outgoing but Kim Taehyung was shy and didn't dare to talk to people, just like Chorong and also Kim Taehyung was short and fat while Jang Taehyung was slim with the perfect body ratio, he was really tall too. The only reason Chorong had been friends with Kim Taehyung was because of their parents, if not for their parents, they both would have been too shy to approach one another. She didn't give a second thought on whether they were the same person because she had already registered in her mind that they were different people.

 

 

Chorong looked at the time and it was already 11.45 and she was supposed to go for a run with her dog at 6.30, anytime later the sun would start coming out and it would start getting hot. She ran the same route every single day that even her dog remembers it by heart. Chorong went to sleep thinking of Kim Taehyung, wishing that she could meet him again.

 

 

The next morning Chorong brought her black toy poodle Olive for a run. That little poodle had a heck of great stamina which was probably built up from training with Chorong everyday. It was really peaceful in the morning because there went as many cars which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter