Club Meet

Life Up?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was pouring rain the next day. Since Chorong didn't want people to know about her status, she didn't ride a car there, instead, she sat the bus. Chorong's father would always insist her driver fetching her to school with in her Maserati sports car, but Chorong would always say no, instead she would take the bus because she thought that that was what normal people take to school. Chorong had to walk about half a mile to the bus stop. Normally she would ride the train to school since the train station was right around the corner, but today she just felt like taking the bus, seeing that she wasn't in a hurry to go to school, besides, the bus was always less crowded than the train so she might actually get to sit down on the bus today.

 

 

When Chorong reached school, she saw Taehyung walking a few meters ahead of her she ran to him and tried to scare him but to her disadvantage, Taehyung had saw her coming and had no plans on being scared so the two of them walked to class while Chorong had a pout on her face. Since both Taehyung and Chorong were the type who loved coming to school early. They still had 30 minutes till class actually started. They thought that going early would mean that they didn't have to rush and that they could slowly walk to class. It wasn't everyday they had a morning class but today they coincidentally did. They slowly strolled to their lockers to take anything necessary that they needed for class, their lockers were near each other as most of the freshmen lockers were on the same floor.

 

 

Since there was so much time left, they decided to sit in the lecture hall together and talk. Their voices echoed in that big lecture hall, they didn't have to watch out for how loud they spoke as they were the only two people there. Taehyung and Chorong learnt so much about each other, Taehyung too was in Band Club! Taehyung had played the acoustic guitar and electric guitar, he really loved playing the guitar, he played it since he was a little kid so he has gotten very good at it since then.

 

 

They had a club meet after school today so they agreed to meet on the grassy area near the entrance of the school and walk to the club together, that was where everyone met up with their friends to walk home, or go somewhere together because it was in the middle of everything and it was *easily accessed*, which also meant that it was going to be very crowded so it wouldn't be easy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter