Fake

Life Up?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go find you groups now." Yong Hwa ended his speech with one of his handsome smiles. Chorong, Jieun and Taehyung decided that the three of them were going to be in the same group as they all had played different instruments, they asked around for drummers and bassists. The three of them ended in a group of five, the two other guys were called Sungyeol and Brian, Sungyeol played the bass while Brian played the drums. The team started introducing themselves, during this process, the team found that they connected well, Taehyung and Sungyeol got along really well so it was obvious they would be hanging out a lot from now on. In the team, Jieun was the lead vocal and the guitarist, Chorong was the sub-vocal and pianist, Taehyung was in charge of the electric guitar, Sungyeol was in charge of the bass and Brian on the drums. All they needed now was a team name, they exchanged contacts before club was over and made a group chat on Whatsapp.

 

 

Once the meeting was over everyone said their good byes and headed out of the room to different directions. Right when the trio stepped out of the club room, Jieun received a call from her parents, they told her that they had an important last minute dinner that she had to attend. "Guys I have to go to a dinner with my parents. Aish! I didn't bring my umbrella today!" Jieun said while looking up at the sky with a face filled with annoyance. She had afternoon classes that day which meant that by the time she stepped out of the house, the rain had stopped long before, so she didn't bother bringing an umbrella that day.

 

 

Chorong, being the nice girl she is, offered her umbrella to Jieun, Jieun denied the offer since she didn't want Chorong to go home under the rain but Chorong insisted telling her that she had an extra umbrella in her bag. Jieun thanked Chorong with a big bear hug, suffocating Chorong and hurried to the location which her parents sent. Chorong smiled to herself, she was happy with the fact that she had helped a friend and also with the fact that she had such a cute friend. Not long after, Chorong realised that she now had to walk home under the pouring rain, she furrowed her eyebrows and started thinking about any other alternatives. Without knowing, Taehyung's lips curved into a smile as he watched this scene, he was staring at Chorong this whole time, these were the same pair of eyes which were glued on her during student introductions on the first day of school.

 

 

Chorong finally made up her mind to just run to the bus stop, without a second thought, she started running. Good thing Taehyung had good reflexes, he grabbed Chorongs arm before she could go anywhere and said, "I can shelter you to the bus stop, don't worry." Chorong felt greatful at once as she has never liked rain, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter