Special delivery

SoonHao drabbles
REQUESTED ☆ ~('▽^人) 

person A request them the cutest delivery boy, and person B shows up but feels bad because he was the only one working that shift, however person A still feels that they sent the cutest guy

 

 

 

It's Minghao's first day of work and he's still wondering how he managed to get the job. He wasn't a brilliant chef so they put him on delivery shift, luckily he was a safe driver. But that didn't dismiss the fact that he was still nervous. And he felt even worse when he read that the costumer requested the cutest delivery boy; it was possibly a joke, Minghao is confident in his face but he clearly didn't want to make the situation awkward in case he didn't fulfill the costumer's need.

 

Heck, it was like ten in morning. Don't people have work and such, like he does or is it strange that he has a job on what he considered was a perfectly normal schedual; which could probably explain how he, a foreigner, actually manage to land a job- not that he was complaining, absolutely not he needed the money to sustain his studies and such.

 

But that still didn't excuse the fact that he felt like ringing the doorbell and running off, probably paying the pizza with his own money. Simply because he didn't want the costumer to be disappointed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I swear to god Junhui, that wasn't funny in the slightest." Soonyoung huffed, arms crossed with the pissed off expression clearly on his face. His friend and roommate thought it would be funny to skip school for a day, order pizza and requested for the cutest delivery boy. Not that he mind, it was a plus if that actually happened- pizza from a cutie, but that only happened in movies.

 

His face scrunched with an unamused snort when he heared the ever hearty laugh of his roommate. "Oh I mean come on, you know you're secretly hoping that happens." Junhui gave a knowing look in his eyes, cue the extraness of him by wiggling his eyebrows along with the smirk. "I won't say anything to that." And gave a hush to Junhui before he voiced out his comment; "Yes Jun, I did reply but I'm not acknowleding anything."

 

He stood by the door with his foot anxiously tapping to a random rythme, the one thing he loved about the pizza delivery from the place he ordered was that they really do deliver within fifteen minutes, never skipped a second, he counted. Whereas Junhui gave a full turn from teasing to disgusted, he snorted and gave a thumbs down. "You should be straightforward you egg." To which Soonyoung rolled his eyes and darted out his tongue. They were kids in the body of adults; perhaps Soonyoung was a bit more mature but Junhui defintely wasn't.

 

Then the door bell rang and it made both of them subconsciously flinch. Giving each other awkward laughs before Soonyoung his heel and flung open the door, and he swore his heart leaped out and his skeleton fell to his feet because he was indeed a pile of mushy mushy.

 

The mop of brown hair, with highlight of yellow- clearly dyed. The puppy eyes that looked like he had commited a crime; which he probably did, he basically gave an overkill to Soonyoung. And the wicked smile, which he noticed was slightly quivering- Soonyoung really wanted to know why the delivery boy was acting in such a manner.

 

"Oh, here's your pizza. Are you paying through cash or card?" Even his voice was absolutely adorable, it felt like someone was pouring honey into his ears. Soonyoung mumbled out cash and fished out his wallet before subtly leaning by the doorframe because one, he didn't want to seem obviously shorter than the other and two, the apartment was a mess; also there was Junhui.

 

Soonyoung wasn't sure if he was purposely fumbling around his wallet when the money was clearly there for him to take out so he could spend more time looking at the definitely cute delivery boy.

 

"I'm sorry you didn't get the cute delivery guy, I'm the only one on shift today."

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was possible to say that the reaction he got was in fact the most offended face he's seen. Koreans surprise Minghao to no extent, no racism intended. "If you're not the cute delivery boy then the cute delivery boy must might as well not exist because damn daniel you're attractive as hell!" To which Minghao flinched when the other immediately banged his head on the doorframe, cue background laughter.

 

Minghao was flattered, that was the most solid compliment he's received in months- that wasn't from his relatives, especially his mother. His cheeks blossomed pink with raised brows, he had exactly no idea on what to reply. So he gave out a meek smile, possibly turning it into a beam of pure sunshine and everything good in this world.

 

And it was probably the first time he's experienced a fainting costumer, with his roommate doing nothing but snapchatting the incident.

 

That and also he got the number of a hot costumer, and the costumer got the number of a cute delivery boy.

 


 

A/N: lately I haven't really felt the moe moe fluff, I tried my best so  (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ I hope you enjoyed this literal word vomit

also guys hi, shoves this on your face (つ✧ω✧)つ incorrect soonhao it's my newest soonhao release when you talk like you have an actual job lmao read it juseyo ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)