Perfect

SoonHao drabbles

Genre: Angsty type; slight nfsw

Prompt: 

Person A of your OTP is having negative thoughts about their body and Person B walks in on them looking at themselves , on the verge of breaking down. B tries to calm A down and tells them they’re beautiful, but A isn’t having it.  B then proceeds to take A to their bed. B starts to slowly trail kisses on A’s body, saying a reason why A is perfect with each one. When A still doesn’t believe B, B takes things a step further.  B ends up making love to A. With each touch of A’s body, B praises and worships and does nothing but say how beautiful A is until A is sobbing in pleasure and love.

 

 

Coming back home was always pleasent when Soonyoung was greeted by his cute lover, Minghao.

But coming back to hearing nothing but poorly hidden sobs made Soonyoung's heart race and a knot forming in his stomach. He rarely heard tears in his shared apartment and he wasn't going to ever hear them, especially if it was from his lover. He hurriedly took off his shoes and searched the house for Minghao, panic in his every movement, he desperately searched for his lover.

"Minghao!" he yelled out from the kitchen, hoping he had found his lover there, cooking dinner like usual, but he wasn't there. Soonyoung heard the sobs stop aburptly, the only place he could think of was their shared bedroom. He made his way and to the said room, and he couldn't help but gasped at the sight.

Minghao, was stark and eyes puffy from what seemed to be him holding back his tears, which dripped down his cheeks. Soonyoung quickly made his way and hugged Minghao like he was about to die, which Soonyoung hoped not. Pressing a kiss on Minghao's temple and he hushed the latter's sobs, even when he felt that they were growing in sound and felt that his shoulder was wet. Patting the other's soft locks as he swayed them both softly while humming into Minghao's hair.

"What's wrong baby?" Soonyoung asked, hoping it helped Minghao calm down, only to make Minghao errupt with more tears- this time he was grasping onto Soonyoung's suit as he bawled loudly.

"What's wrong? I'm wrong! Just look at me!" Minghao cried out as he spun and made them both looked at the mirror, "I'm just so filled with imperfections and look at you-" he weeped into his hands. "You're just so amazing and perfect, so lovable and fantastic- It feels like a miracle that I'm engaged to you, me, the ugly chinese dude that suddenly blurted out I love you when I saw you teaching a bunch of kids how to dance." 

Minghao turned around and cried into Soonyoung's chest, grasping tightly onto Soonyoung's crimpled button up. The man who was currently being hugged felt like he had been torn into pieces, nothing hurt him more than to see his lover in tears. He rubbed circles into minghao's back as he kissed the latter's hair.

"oh baby, you know that's not true." he heard Minghao hiccuped, voice becoming raspy. "But it is true, you know it, you're just trying to make me feel better." Minghao tried to give a smile despite being blinded by his own tears. Soonyoung could feel his own tears burning at the back of his eyes and he immidiately picked up Minghao and gently placing the man on the bed- all while still pressing butterfly kisses on Minghao's tear stained face.

Minghao slightly sat up while his left elbow supported most of his weight, he watched Soonyoung took of his suit and button up shirt- it honestly made Minghao already redden face flushed up more. 

Soonyoung then smoothly climbed onto the bed and started to press kisses on Minghao's body. The latter had started to cover his face with his arms. "H-hey! what are you doin-doing?" Minghao hiccuped and Soonyoung smiled lovingly with his eyes closed.

A kiss for Minghao's abdomen.

"I love this part, when it gurgles in hunger for food- how may I ask? even after you've eaten a meal for ten." Soonyoung chuckled and pressed another kiss which made Minghao sob.

A kiss for Minghao's chest.

"I love this part, because why not? It has my two favorites to pinch during make outs, and I just adore how it becomes hard just by looking at me, no?" Soonyoung rose a teasing brow and looked upward to Minghao who was also staring at him with teary eyes. Soonyoung gave another chuckle and kiss for Minghao's chest. "also because it has the most important organ that keeps my beloved alive, active and very sassy." He heard Minghao sob.

A kiss for Minghao's neck.

"I love this part because I can nuzzle as I hear the heartbeats travel when we cuddle." Soonyoung blew a kiss that made Minghao shudder and then pressed another kiss on the latter's neck.

A kiss for Minghao's cheek.

"I love this part because it's just so soft and I love watching them puff up and become dumplings when you stuff food in." Soonyoung heard a stiffled laugh and it made him smile wider, pressing a kiss and then proceeding to stand up and tug off his pants, only leaving him in his boxers- Minghao could only stare. Soonyoung slid back down and hugged Minghao tightly, before slidding down.

A kiss for Minghao's thigh.

Soonyoung grasped Minghao's thigh and held it by the back of his knee, pressing butterfly kisses from the top of his thigh till it met with the conjunction that connected to his knee.

"This part is lovely and deserves to be worshipped by everyone but seen only by me." Soonyoung smiled againts Minghao's thigh- hearing a soft mewl from the man under.

Soonyoung then placed Minghao's legs wrapped around his waist, hoisting his lower body as he gripped Minghao's waist. The latter furrowed his brows and his face had a needy look on him, making Soonyoung slightly growl. Tilting forward, Soonyoung pressed a kiss on Minghao's lips, to which Minghao grabbed Soonyoung by the neck and the two kissed roughly.

The door slowly creaked closed and Soonyoung smirked over their kiss.

-

The bed sheets rustled as the two moved into a more comfortable position, Minghao resting his head over Soonyoung's arm and forehead ghosting over Soonyoung's side. The latter had a smile plastered on his face and he felt like he was in one of those movies and this was the part after the rough and the dominant smoked, but Soonyoung didn't and Minghao prefered it that way.

Minghao then nuzzled into Soonyoung's neck and pressed a kiss, to which Soonyoung only hummed which made his throat vibrate and making it more pleasent for Minghao- a smile ghosting over Soonyoung's neck.

"What's wrong babe?" Soonyoung asked without looking over, suddenly the bed dipped and Minghao sat up using his arms then flopping over to rest his head over Soonyoung's stomach.

"I just feel happy." In which Soonyoung raised a brow in questioning, Minghao always liked watching said action so he giggled and nuzzled his nose to Soonyoung's stomach.

"Because even when I dont feel superb and perfect-" Soonyoung frowned hearing that, which Minghao raised his hand and pinched the latter's cheek, then it lovingly- moving up to kissing Soonyoung's lips then resting back on his chest. "But I have you who makes me feel like I own this world and I'm just so blessed to have you." Soonyoung heard Minghao sobbed but this time he smiled fondly because he knew it was tears of happiness and sat up then pulled Minghao into a hug, not to tight, not to loose, just perfect.

Pressing a kiss on Minghao's head with a smile.

"And you make me feel the same." Soonyoung muttered while kissing away Minghao's tears lovingly.

 


 

A/N: Three updates in  a day? hell to the yeah but now im super tired and you probably wont see for idk, ten years? rolf, I can't say that I'll update often but yeah <3 But i gotta say i'm loving this chapter the most def not because hinted  But yeah because I wished I had a man like soonyoung (lol emoji)