Guardian devil

SoonHao drabbles

Genre: Demon au and witty unfunny comedy

Prompt: 

Person A of your OTP is a demon sent from Hell to antagonize person B and convince B to kill themselves. However, person A isn’t very good at their job, and person B is only mildly annoyed by person A at worst.

 

"Soonyoung!"

A loud voice called out to the blond haired devil that was sipping his coffee. Horns striking up like a pair of animal ears in alert. Chugging down his coffee quickly, and luckily he liked his coffee hot or he would be in trouble. Because one, he would take a long time to finish it which would result his boss screaming at him again. Two, his boss's wife would laugh at him and make more of a mess it was and blaming it was Soonyoung who did it again.

Spreading his big red devil wings and quickly flying towards his boss's office door, creaking it open with eyes wide open.

"You called boss?"

There, his boss sitting in his overly large chair stared at him with brows dipped to the middle. A visible frown on his handsome features, arms crossed. Soonyoung also heard giggles, which was probably from his boss's wife, who was always where the fun was at- as told by the wife.

Soonyoung let out a worn out sigh when he heard the giggle and it made his boss rose a brow, questioning said action non verbally. 

"How many times must I tell you that you shouldn't be so polite. You're a devil." Soonyoung flinched as he listened to his boss ranting in rage. Suddenly he urked in disgust when his boss's wife kissed his cheek.

"Awww Seungcheol honey, don't get so mad with Hoshi, he's just a good devil" the wife snickered, "quite the rare catch." 

Soonyoung cringed at the nickname he was given by his boss, Seungcheol's wife. It was a joke, because unlike everyone who had naughty to the core, Soonyoung was polite and given that nickname because his action could beat some of the angels.

The devil felt like puking when Seungcheol pressed back a kiss.

"Honestly Jeonghan, I wonder why bad did he do when he was still alive that he ended up becoming a devil. Or maybe god made a mistake, oh well." Seungcheol gave a heavy sigh and his face returned to his eternal rage, disgust and displeased.

He crossed his arm and stared at Soonyoung like he was a prey.

"I'm assingning you to this human, and you must make him kill himself. I don't care how you do it but just do it, and with at least ninety-eight percent success." Soonyoung could feel the venom in Seungcheol's words and honestly, Soonyoung was only five percent sure he could do it.

Seungcheol snapped his fingers and Jeonghan placed a file his table also sliding his back on the table as if he was serving himself, a sadistic grin on his handsome features. Odd much, Jeonghan was a male but he prefered his hair beautifully shoulder length, or more and also liked wearing 'boyfriend' clothes. Honestly, Jeonghan was so extra.

"Good luck Hoshi." 

Soonyoung snarled and held back spitting to Jeonghan because he feared Seungcheol would rip off his wings- which he knew his boss would do if anything were to harm Jeonghan.

"Shut up wife." Soonyoung frowned and grabbed the documents of the human he was supposed to torture contained in the surprisingly neat file, most probably thanks to Jihoon. 

Soonyoung flipped open the file and his heart, if he had one that still beat, dropped to his stomach. The human was so- breath taking, Soonyoung felt a hiccup stuck in his throat, an action that always came when he was nervous. 

Xi Minghao, a sixteen year old teenage boy that dreams to become a choreographer. Knows martial art. 

Soonyoung squint his already slit like eyes, there written in neon yellow- most likely Jeonghan did it. 

Puppy eye game strong.

The devil would roll his eyes but it was true, the picture attached was just the cutest thing he's ever seen. It was honestly refreshing in this rotten hell office that suprisingly smelled like vanilla- because everyone knows how much action is done in there.

Soonyoung immediately his heel and made his way out. Still hearing the words spoken in the office.

"I wonder what you did that made you the boss the moment you died." Soonyoung could imagine the smirk on Jeonghan's face, and Soonyoung was very curious to what Seungcheol did.

"Would you please stop bothering me." 

Was the first thing Minghao said that day, his face scowled in disgust. Why couldn't people understand that he didn't want to be in a relationship. Just because he smiled and helped a bit with their really bad dancing doesn't mean that he's interested. Gosh, if only people knew- he would be labeled the least wanted man in the world. But obviously he wasnt, well who could reject him? Martial artist and upcoming choreographer, might he add good looks, but he wasn't that narracist like his best friend Junhui.

Stabbing the key into the keyhole with a visible amount of rage in it, Minghao slammed the door shut as he entered his apartment. Not even bothering to check his mailbox, that was filled with letters that urked him. He would love to have a seperate mailbox for people that wanted a relationship, also make it that the mailbox eats them up aswell.

It wasn't that Minghao was that mean, it just grew on him as the years went by- and honestly, four years of trying to politely reject people is stressing him out more than it should. And all Minghao wanted to do was dance in peace, was that so much to ask?

On the other hand, a certain devil that was stealtihly following Minghao, well being quite wasn't Soonyoung's best ability but he was dumbfounded by Minghao's actions since he first went to the real world. He had expected sunshine and singing with the birds, but no- he got an angry smol puppy that had no chill.

A cute puppy that had no chill.

He slowly sat at the dancer's couch. Minding his own bussiness.

Then he heard a mug shatter. And he turned around to look at the other who was standing in the middle of the living room. Face turning from suprised to annoyed with a hint of disgust.

"Great! First my day was ruined by my coworkers and now a weebo whos dressed up as a ing devil is in my house! And what, you expect me to be your angel and marry you while we run away from god's punishment!?" Minghao was fumming with rage he honestly didn't know why, oh maybe because there was a stranger sitting politely in his house despite looking like a devil.

"Why yes." Soonyoung said before slapping himself, spewing various cusses he rarely used and accidently bit his tongue. His wings spread and somewhat touched the ceiling, it was small compared to Seungcheol's office but he had to deal with it.

Walking towards Minghao in a nervous pace, one hand placed over his non beating heart while the other spread open "actually I'm here to make you kill yourself. Honestly I do-" but before he could finish his sentence, he received a kick from the side and he felt like all his ribs cracked in half and he started to feel blood dripping from his nose because the impact jolted straight to his brain.

He also felt like cupid shot an arrow right through his heart.

"Well you're doing a bad job at it." Minghao said with venom in every word, could probably rival Seungcheol's if he tried hard enough.

Speaking of Seungcheol, he didn't give a time limit so Soonyoung guessed it was okay to spend more time here with Minghao.

 


 

A/N: Ayo, it's me after so long lelelelelel <3