The three cowards

SoonHao drabbles

Genre: Comedy; Animal; OT3(?) 

Extra character: Wonwoo

Prompt: 

Imagine person A of your OTP completely freaking out because the spider they just saw disappeared. Person B is laughing and rolling their eyes at A’s panic but when the spider suddenly appears again, B starts freaking out as well.

OT3 Bonus: Person C (neighbor / friend / roommate) has to save the two, rambling on about how spiders are useful animals and there’s nothing to be scared about.

Double Bonus: C is also afraid of spiders and all three end up screaming whenever the spider moves.

 

"I'm serious babe, there was a spider and it wa- OH MY GOD I SAW IT MOVE!"

Soonyoung screeched in a not so manly voice as he saw the said animal was in sight- and disappeared again. It made him want to jump and cling to the ceiling, but he was only human so he only hid behind his lover- who was laughing so loud he had a feeling the entire South Korea could hear his laugh.

Minghao gave an eye roll and pushed Soonyoung to the couch- eventhough the other said it was okay and he could stand for hours. A nervous laugh coming from the latter as he watched his lover swiftly move to where they both last saw the spider at.

The taller of the two gave a snort as he aimed to the spider, who was on the coffee table and looking somewhere else. Minghao went for the kill but jumped, literally, and screamed when the spider turned around- which also made Soonyoung jump and the both of them hugging each other at a corner.

"I REMEMBER YOU LAUGHING AT ME." Soonyoung whispered in a scared and angry tone at the man who was hiding his face on Soonyoung's chest. Despite being slightly peeved at how Minghao was hypocritely acting- whether it was on purpose or not, it made him feel kinda brave when Minghao was cowering into him for protection, despite Soonyoung doing the same just a few moments ago.

"You didn't tell me it was big and HAIRY GEEZ LOUISE." Minghao grit his teeth at the older, turning them both so Soonyoung was facing the spider now. Which made the older's heart drop. Blinking repulsively, Soonyoung inhaled deeply before suddenly mimicking some type of stance- somewhat mocking Minghao in the process, and receiving a slap to his shoulder, Soonyoung's brow dip to the middle as he inched closer.

Though, the two screamed when the spider suddenly came closer as well and the two were pushing each other for the safe corner of the room. 

"Good god I hate hate hate hate hate bugs." Soonyoung chanted as he felt tears burn at the back of his eyes, very dramatic but who wouldn't be scared.

Then the door slammed open and reveiled their other housemate, Wonwoo- who was perhaps annoyed by the constant screaching coming from Soonyoung and Minghao's room. Wonwoo inhaled deeply and started to rant.

"Can you people ever be quiet!? You're noisy when you're studying, you're noisy when you're cooking, you're noisy when you're dancing and you both are especially noisy when you're getting it on!" Wonwoo squinted his eyes at the two cowering at a corner and raised a brow.

"Now what were you both screaming at! It was so-" Wonwoo didn't even get to finish his sentence when he followed where Minghao was pointing and the duo swore Wonwoo was ten feet in the air.

"HOLY ."

"It was just a spider? It wasn't that big ya know." an emergency like this called for Wonwoo's ever capable boyfriend, Mingyu.

The three had ran out the room and ran into Wonwoo's room upstairs. Which made things stuffy and cramped because Wonwoo ended up getting the smallest room and he didn't want to part from Mingyu, so four men were hiding in the corner of the room- Mingyu was standing and hauled over.

The three weeped- not that Wonwoo admitted, and begged for Mingyu to destroy the spider, to which he did.

"Whatever." Wonwoo and Minghao gave an eyeroll, despite the spider was now gone, they decided it was safer to stay the night in Wonwoo's room. "Now let's not talk about this ever again." Minghao stated and received two nods and a confused raised brow.

"But hey, guys." Soonyoung chimed in. He pointed at Mingyu's desk. It was shuffling under Mingyu's sweater and Minghao gave a nervous laugh and tried to hush his boyfriend.

"What's that?"

Run- the four thought at exactly the same time.


 

A/N: ola, back at it again with SoonHao ft. Meanie