Hyung please

SoonHao drabbles

Genre: romance and i dunno slight nfsw????

Prompt: Person A is frantically studying for an important test and Person B keeps distracting them. Person A somewhat gives up on studying.

--

"Hyung, please."

The light blonde was not in the mood for jokes and the bubbly man on the bed was definitely not helping. And it somewhat occured to the bubbly man that Minghao being stressed was funny. Wrinkles by the corners of his eyes as he grinned widely, laughing somewhat loudly but not too loudly; seeing as the younger was clearly studying, not like he was stoping his noisy acts.

He bounced on the bed and sat up, sitting slouched rather than straight. The eye smile and wide grin didnt seem to fade from his handsome face.

"But Minghao, you're too stressed." His brows furrowed in a worried way but it didnt seem like he was worried as he still had a tiny grin plastered on. The light haired man rolled his eyes to himself seeing as his back faced the older; a soft sigh escaped his pouty lips.

"I would be less stressed if you didn't bother me Hoshi hyung." He tried his best to stay calm and polite. The older perked up at his ever famous nickname.

Cheeks puffed, nose scrunched, eyes shut and arms crossed. His legs banged the bed in a childish tantrum.

"Thats not my name."

He wasn't that perticulary mad but come on, it was his own Boyfriend and of course he would prefer his given name over some measly nickname.

The scratchy noise from the pencil and paper seized. Minghao sat there in silence, eyes shut like he was trying to find some type of peace with what was happening in the elder's room; he knew he wouldnt be able to study in his own room because of his noisy bestfriend but it probably didny occur to him about his own noisy boyfriend.

He shifted in his seat, an arm resting on the back of the chair as he looked over at the older; perched on the edge of the bed with his legs swinging as he stared at his yellow Winnie the Pooh stokins. A slight lopsided smile appeared on Minghao's face.

A hand slithered into his light blonde hair, which the roots were showing a darker shade of blonde, pulling it a bit before rising up and making his way to the sulky older. 

Standing on top of the elder's feet as their knees touched, seemingly stopping the bounciness of the elder's always active legs. His arms s their way around his neck, placing their foreheads together.

With such an awkward position, Minghao decided that sitting on the other's lap was clearly more comfortable; and he did, placing his head on the elder's shoulder and his shut his eyes for he knew this peaceful moments would only last for seconds. And it somewhat made Minghap surprised that the other made no such movement except tensing up.

Suddenly feeling fingers poking at his sides, he shifted a bit until he felt strong hands settle nicely on his waist.

Hot breath by the ear, Minghao shyly spoke;

"Soonyoung hyung."

Quickly hugging the other by the neck and tried his best to hide by the crook of the other's neck. When Minghao had said his name, in a totally non ually way, Soonyoung had uncousincely pulled the younger closer to him, leaving most likely no space between their hips.

An embarrased squeak was let out by the younger, the action made him pull away far from the elder's face; bright red right across his nose and the tips of his ears. Eyes shifting everywhere but the elder's, his breath slowly starting to hitch in his throat.

"W-well I should u-um be back to st-studying now-" Sentenced cut the moment he felt hot breath by his neck. 

Soonyoung had started to press kisses by his neck and Minghao internally thanked god he was borrowing one of Wonwoo's sweaters because those were damn low and dropped to his chest if they wanted.

The kisses slowly moving upward from his neck to on a vein, to his jaw line and a nibble on his ear lobe, which Minghao shut his eyes tight and let out a pitched "eek". A soft kiss pressed on his scarlet colored cheeks, and the kisses stopped.

Minghao's breathing hitched as he let out quiet pants, looking down at the other; slightly confused why all the kissing stopped. Suddenly his cheeks got cupped by strong hands, caressed by slightly bony fingers. A handsome face was all he could see and Minghao thought if this is what heaven would look like. 

"Minghao." He called out, but received no response.

"Minghao ah." Again Soonyoung called out, Minghao still didnt response, only receiving a shy stare.

"Minghao ah I want to kiss you." His sincere admition was quite pleasing to Minghao. He still didnt get a response, only a shy tightening grip on his shoulders as Minghao's hands slowly wandered; one on his nape and the pulling gently on his extra bleached hair.

Brows furrowed as he stared at Soonyoung. 

"You're so unfair." 

A small grin was given as Soonyoung leaned forward. "As long as I get you, by hook or by crook."

Soonyoung's hands placed from his waist to one on his back and the other pulling his hips closer.

Soft lips pressed together as they turned from pale pink to rosy red. A slow kiss despite Soonyoung's silent hunger, knowing the younger wouldn't like it so he swallowed his pride and followed Minghao's pace. 

The slow kiss slowly resulting into a more greedy one, with Minghao's finger pulling onto Soonyoung's hair and the latter sliding his right hand into Minghao's shirt.

Tongue starting to appear but only in shy touches, Soonyoung pulled away and slided his tongue across Minghao's jaw line and on his adams apple. 

Emitting a shy moan as he pulled the back collar of Soonyoung's tee. Starting to show more interest and wanting.

But it stopped. The sensual stopped.

Hot breath and saliva on Minghao's neck, Soonyoung pulled back and heard a soft grunt from the younger.

"Totally unfair." Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed his saliva, which was somewhat some of Soonyoung's.

The older smiled and squeezed his perky . "I'll give your part two if you get an A." 

A groan and rolling of his eyes made the older laugh. "I was more confident in getting an A before our little business." Swatting away peverted hands that were fondling his .

Hoping off and sitting back at Soonyoung's table. Soft groans and grunts were heard and the older merely chuckled it off as he read a book, which may or may not be a secret photobook about Minghao when he's showering.

Suddenly the door creaked open and an akward Junhui appeared with potato chips and cola.

"So um, did I come at a bad time?"

--

Ok first of all yall be thristy for SoonHao HAHA dont worry because i am here to sprinkle ho(shi)ly water for your poor fangirl throats.

But damn. I didnt even update yet and 13 comments???? well ya gotta help me if you want updates cause nyeh. 

Send in some headcannons or prompts and i'll try my best 🎉 again i am sorry if there are any typos i am only human,my fingers are huge and i typed it all on my phone. hell yeah.