t h r e e

Steal My Heart 《정철》

Jeonghan tiptoed to their bedroom after 3 hours of watching Mingyu fanboy over the millions of teddy bears Wonwoo gave to Jeonghan.

 

He successfully smuggled some stuff toys he found inside Seungcheol's bookshelf behind the books and decided to give them all away to the hopeless romantic Mingyu.

 

Mingyu, who was waiting for Wonwoo's arrival at their dorm fresh from the principal's office, was writing a Meanie fanfic in an online website right now. He and Jeonghan already discussed the plot and everything, and how tidbits of topless Wonwoo would be involved in the storyline.

 

And how Jeonghan would play the role of the who stole Wonwoo away from Mingyu but was nevertheless killed in an accident in the ending. (Yep, Mingyu is a fabulous sadist)

 

But now, of course, Jeonghan has to deal with his tutor Seungcheol who probably is very mad at him for stealing his precious chicken stew (which he and Mingyu shared). That was only the least of the long-haired guy's problems.

 

How exactly will he seduce Seungcheol into surrendering the diary to him?!

 

Just how.

 

He doesn't even know if Seungcheol was gay or bi or straight or panual or ace.

 

He doesn't know Seungcheol's weaknesses and stuff.

 

But maybe Mingyu was exagerrating, right?

 

Maybe Jeonghan just has to snoop around and steal the diary without the entire seducing scenes.

 

Or maybe not.

 

Maybe it was the other way around.

 

"GAAAH!!!" Jeonghan covered his eyes with his two hands as the door opened before him, and inside was a topless Seungcheol, fresh from the shower, clad in nothing but a teeny weeny revealing and shockingly skin-tight towel around his waist.

 

"Too early for breakfast! Too early for buns and hotdogs!"

 

"YAH! What are you talking about?! Watch your mouth, you ert!" Seungcheol timidly covered his exposed upper part with his hands, not letting Jeonghan see anymore of his glorious six-pack.

 

"I'm not a ert!" The silver-haired guy shouted back, shutting the door close behind him. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. His eyes were still squeezed shut.

 

"Then why are you thinking about buns and hotdogs when you saw my body?!" Seungcheol was enraged.

 

"Because I'm really hungry right now."

 

"So you want to eat me?! Yaaah! Byuntae! Get away from me! Don't eat me!" Seungcheol started running around the room like a complete dork.

 

"I won't ever eat a disgusting creature like you!" Jeonghan chased him to reason out more, but Seungcheol ran away again.

 

"I'm not disgusting! You're disgusting! You want to eat my body! E-especially my buns and my..."

 

"I don't like wiener sausages, okay?!"

 

"Yaaah! Byuntae alert! Byuntae alert!" Seungcheol's usually cold and calm attitude was quickly replaced by a panicking one, one that's amusing to watch and perfect for blackmailing. "So that's what you want to get from me, huh?! I thought you wanted to get my diary but you wanted to get something worse than that?!"

 

"Nooo!!! Seungcheol, stop running around! I'm already dizzy!" 

 

"I won't stop running around until you're not hungry anymore!"

 

"Seungcheol please! I'm... I'm..." Jeonghan was suddenly collapsing on the floor, his eyes unconsciously shutting close.

 

"." The raven haired boy muttered as he rushed to catch his room mate. "Jeonghan, are you okay?"

 

The younger didn't reply. Seungcheol waited for a few seconds but there was still no response from Jeonghan. "I'll lay you down on the bed now." He whispered and did as he told.

 

He carefully laid Jeonghan down on his bed, since the latter's pull-out bed was not yet pulled out and it would be harder for Seungcheol if he uses that one.

 

He just watched Jeonghan in concern, glad that he was still breathing. "Fine. I'm sorry that I made you feel dizzy. But next time don't talk about my body okay? I already know that I'm hot and the next thing you might get is a major nosebleed."

 

Coincidentally, red blood trickled down from Jeonghan's nose.

 

" what have I done. It's not my fault I'm that hot!" The older panicked and stood up to get some tissues. Then he proceeded to wipe Jeonghan's nose free of blood.

 

"I'm so sorry." Seungcheol repeated those words over and over again, getting more tissues for Jeonghan.

 

When he was done, he checked Jeonghan's face for more blood, God knows he might have a hemorrhage next, but then his eyes landed on the boy's halcyon and angelic face.

 

"It's so unfair. He even looks good with a nosebleed." Seungcheol blurted out, and immediately pinched himself as a form of self-punishment. Think STRAIGHT, Choi Seungcheol!

 

His milky white complexion that enthralls and allures everyone to touch him and feel the smoothness of his skin.

 

Oh, but Jeonghan's long eyelashes are also a distraction, the right things for butterly kisses.

 

Then his perfectly pointy nose, ideal for nose nudging.

 

Then his plump pinkish lips, the lips that would make anyone want to kiss them, and Seungcheol was not an exception.

 

He got his cellphone, muted it, then sneakily took a stolen picture of Jeonghan.

 

"Sleeping beauty is waiting for his prince who will never come." Seungcheol evilly grinned as he typed in the caption like the bastard he is. "I can blackmail him using this picture."

 

He stood up and frowned at his roommate who was not showing signs of waking up yet. Then droplets of water dripped from Seungcheol's freshly showered hair, some of them landing on Jeonghan's face.

 

"Ah!" The long-haired boy exclaimed in surprise as he was awakened by the water droplets and an aroma of soap.

 

"At last, I was beginning to think that you were in a coma."

 

"Po... Pororo?" Jeonghan rubbed his eyes to see everything clearly. After that, he collapsed. But in fits of laughter this time. "Hahaha! Pororo! You're wearing a Pororo towel! Now that I've seen it clearly, it's really Pororo!"

 

"What's wrong with Pororo?! It's my childhood! And don't mess with my childhood!" Seungcheol shouted, crossing his arms in rage.

 

"Nothing! I just... I can't imagine you, a cold, heartless monster, wearing something childish like that!"

 

"So that's the way to be grateful for saving you, huh, Jeonghan?"

 

"W-what?"

 

"You checked me out and wanted to eat me. Then you collapsed earlier due to dizziness, and I catched you. I could have let you fall to the floor, but that would result in bone dislocations. But I didn't do that. I saved you, Jeonghan. I ignored the fact that you stole my chicken soup! You even had a nosebleed due to my intense radiating hotness, and I treated you."

 

"Oh." Jeonghan blushed. "But I didn't get a nosebleed because of your 'intense radiating hotness', Mr. Choi. I got it because of global warning."

 

"Global warming." Seungcheol corrected.

 

"Global warning!"

 

"Global warming!"

 

"Global warning!"

 

"Global- AISH! Who's more intelligent, me or you?" The older questioned with one eyebrow raised.

 

"You, but I'm really confident that it's global warning." Jeonghan pouted in a cute way that almost melted Seungcheol, but secretly.

 

"You wanna bet, huh?"

 

"Game. I'll bet ₩2000!"

 

Seungcheol whipped out his cellphone and went to Google. After a few types, he proudly presented it in front of Jeonghan's eyes.

 

"Give me the money, Jeonghan." He smirked and put his palms together, eagerly waiting for Jeonghan to pull out his wallet.

 

"I was just kidding. Peace?"

 

"You... you're a lying byuntae, aren't you?"

 

"Seriously, you wanna bring up that topic again?!" The other facepalmed. "I told you I was not thinking straight that time."

 

Neither did I.

 

"Fine. I'll let you go. But just this once. You've already violated so many house rules." Seungcheol sighed wanting to punish Jeonghan so bad but he just can't.

 

"Thank you hyung!" Jeonghan was about to hug the elder but he was hesitant in doing so, since Seungcheol looks so pissed and tricked right now.

 

"It's just Seungcheol. I'm only a few months older than you anyway. And I get uncomfortable when you call me other stuff besides my name."

 

"Alright, Seungcheol." Jeonghan smiled.

 

"Also, don't smile at me like that."

 

"Why? Don't I have the freedom to smile?" Jeonghan pouted.

 

"My goodness, just stop moving your goddamn lips!"

 

"You're really demanding! Why can't I move my lips?!" Jeonghan complained at his very flustered tutor.

 

"Simply because you're ugly and smiling and pouting and doing different sorts of aegyo won't help at all." Seungcheol explained coldly, finally pulling on a t-shirt and shorts. He removed his towel and tossed it to a hamper.

 

Are my tactics actually working?! Am I already seducing Seungcheol or what? Jeonghan thought. The sooner I lay my hands on Seungcheol's diary, the better! Not only Wonwoo would benefit from it but also me. I'll take pictures of his hacks and perfect every exam, then after that I will move out of this room and go back to Jihoon's!

 

By the way, I wonder how that grown man is doing now.

 

"Aw, you're such a meanie, Seungcheol."

 

"Meanie?"

 

"Not the Mingyu and Wonwoo shipname. But a person who is really, really mean! Like you! You won't even give me the privilege to smile."

 

"My goodness, you ship them!" Seungcheol's eyes widened in shock.

 

"Why? DO YOU SHIP THEM TOO? OH MY GOSH THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER, RIGHT?!" Jeonghan jumped up and down in excitement, anticipating Seungcheol's reply.

 

"They're disgusting! Why do you ship two boys together?! Did you know that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve?" Seungcheol reprimanded Jeonghan, unleashing the hidden Jisoos Christ in him.

 

"As if you're not one of them... I know that you like me too, Seungcheol."

 

"What?"

 

"You like me, right?" Jeonghan gazed up at Seungcheol expectantly.

 

"I... don't like you."

 

"Yet."

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing! Haha I'm going to sleep now since it's very late, it's like 12 am. And I'm going to wake you up so get ready for my ultimate human alarm clock skills." The younger boy smirked at Seungcheol, but inside, his heart was slowly breaking into pieces.

 

Ow, my plan backfired. I thought he was going to admit that he likes me! How could anyone even resist me? How could he not like me...

 

He was the first human being that I met who called me ugly, treated me coldy and then rejected me. How could he? 

 

"Jeonghan, are you crying?"

 

"I'm not! Go away, Seungcheol." Jeonghan hid his face in Seungcheol's pillow, accidentally sniffing too much of Seungcheol's scent and ended up coughing.

 

The older hurried to his place and started to pat Jeonghan's back to relieve the painful coughing sensation.

 

"Don't touch me." Jeonghan wheezed, weakly pushing him away.

 

"If I don't do this, your coughing will get worse." Seungcheol replied, gently patting the younger's back.

 

The latter didn't reply and let Seungcheol continue to pat his back.

 

"There. It's all gone. Do you need a glass of water?"

 

Jeonghan meekly nodded.

 

Seungcheol returned with a glass of warm water and with one hand, he cupped his roommate's chin to help him drink the clear, colorless liquid.

 

"Are you feeling better?"

 

"Yes. Thank you very much, Seungcheol." Jeonghan's cheeks were lightly colored with red.

 

"I never had the idea that you could be this sickly, though."

 

"No... me being sick rarely happens. I think it's because of global warn- I mean, warming."

 

"The world is a cruel place." So just stay here in my heart.

 

A comfortable moment of silence stretched between the two of them. 

 

"Anyway..." Seungcheol yawned. "Do you want to go to sleep?"

 

"Yes please. I'm very tired."

 

"Okay." He stood up from crouching beside his own bed. "I'll turn off the lights now."

 

"Where will you sleep?"

 

"I'll just sleep in your pull-out bed. But just for tonight, okay?"

 

Jeonghan smiled. "Thanks a lot again, Seungcheol."

 

"I told you, don't smile."

 

"Why?"

 

Seungcheol couldn't think of a legitimate reason. He wracked his supposedly genius brain for answers, but none came in.

 

He gave up and just said the first thing that popped into his mind.

 

"Because... because I honestly think you're really beautiful when you smile."

 

Jeonghan didn't understand nor hear anything that Seungcheol told him, because he was already asleep.

 

But even in his sleep, he had a faint trace of the sweetest smile on his face.

 

--

 

A/N:

 

Sorry if this chapter ;-;

 

I was actually ashamed of not updating for a long time, so here :) 

 

AND OMG I GOT LIKE 130+ COMMENTS IN CHAPTER ONE IN WATTPAD!!! LIKE HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT MY AWESOME READERS

 

SARANGHAE SO MUCH I'M LITERALLY CRYING RN ;-; (I haven't received this much love before haha so excuse my salty tears)

 

QOTD: in your opinion who is the member that was best dressed during Halloween? And why did you pick him

 

MINE IS Wonwoo bc damn he looks so fine although he should be topless if he really wants to portray jacob black (he's so unfair and thank him for ruining my bias list BIGTIME)

 

that's all, baiii everyone and I love each one of you so much, I thank the people who spend time to read and flood this trash fic with love ♡