Long Morning: Kris

EXO: Oneshots

A/N: Okay so it isn't really bad but if your not comfortable reading stuff that leads up to, uh... you knowwww....Then don't read! XDDD IF YOUR STILL INNOCENT DONT READ

 You wake up and yawn. You throw off the sheets and was about to jump out of bed when you feel two arms wrap around your waist and pin you down to the bed.

“KRIS!” You squeal as your boyfriend tickles you.

“Morning beautiful.” He says ily.

“ Hey y.” You say as he gives your lips a peck.

“ Babe, I have to get ready for the schedules I have with my group.” You say as Kris pulls you by your waist closer to him. He buries his face in the crook of your neck, Kris lets out a muffled groan.

“ Why can't we just play hooky this one time? I don't want to leave bed or you.” Kris says.

“We can't, we have jobs babe.” You say combing your finger through his blond hair.

“Heh, I know a way to get you to stay here.” Kris says, a smirk on his lips.

“Oh really? I'd like to see you try.” You say challenging him.

Kris suddenly rolls on top of you. He pins your arms up and he crashes his lips against yours. Bitting your lower lip lightly, his tongue flicked your bottom lip for an entrance. You by denying. He tickles you again and you laugh. Kris takes that chance to slip his tongue into your mouth.Both of you move your lips in harmony. Your tongue dance and fight for dominance.

Soon Kris brakes the kiss, and takes off his white v-neck. You stare at his abs and toned arms while biting your lip. Kris smirks.

“You like?” He asks.

“ Very much.” You say as you pounce on top of him. His eyes go wide with surprise. He's never seen this side of you before. You run your hand down his chest, then kiss him again. You hungrily kiss him, your heart races.

Kris flips you over and brakes the kiss. He attacks your neck with kisses and light nips. Kris went down your neck onto your collar bone. He stops and tugs at the hem of your shirt and shorts. His eyes look at your asking for permission.

“ Do your worst.” You say seductively.

Next thing you know both your shirt and shorts were off.

“Oh, this'll be fun.” Kris says huskily then kisses you again.

* * *

“ So how was that instead of going to work?” Kris asks as he kissed your forehead. Both of you ended up showering after your very fun time with each other.

You giggle. “ Maybe we should play hooky once a week?” You say as Kris grins. You cuddle with him on the bed and watch movies.

“ Saranghe jagi.” Kris says.

 “ Nado saranghe y.” You say winking at him.