Sick: Lay

EXO: Oneshots

“Oppa...don't visit today...” You say on a Saturday morning.

“Bwo? Why not?” Your boyfriend Lay asks.

“I'm too sick...I don't want you to catch it.” You say rolling over in the bed. Today was Lay's day off since EXO was preparing for their comeback. You were very disappointed not being able to see your loving boyfriend, especially since you felt like crap.

“Arraso Jagi..I'll see you next week then. Get rest. Saranghe.” Lay says.

“Saranghe oppa.” You reply hanging up.

All through the day, you mope around the apartment feeling horrible. All you really wanted was to cuddle with Lay and spend time with him. You sat on the couch watching t.v with a large bowl of ice cream, when you suddenly hear the door bell ring. Groaning, you get up and slowly walk to open the door.

“Oppa?!” Your eyes widen as you see Lay with flowers and some medicine.

“Annyong jagi.” Lay says with a smile.

“I thought I told you not to come since I told you I didn't want to to catch my cold.” You say letting him in. Secretly you were overjoyed to see him.

“Don't worry, I don't catch stuff often. Now that I'm here, what would you like me to do for you?” He asks. You blush.

“Can you cuddle with me..?” You mumble. Lay grins slightly and walks over to the couch with you. You sit together with a huge blanket watching a drama together. You slowly fall asleep, and Lay smiling noting how cute you are.

“Saraghe jagi.” Lay says kissing your forehead. And you stayed like that for the rest of the day.

A week later.

“I told you! You were gonna get sick!” You say slowly feeding Lay some soup. This time he was in bed with the same cold you had.

“Oh well, at least my beautiful girlfriend can take care of me.” Lay says.