Baby Maybe: Luhan

EXO: Oneshots

“ Boo!...ah..Boo!” You say playing with your baby niece. Your husband looks at you with a wide smile.

“You're so good with kids jagi.” Luhan says.

“I know! I can't wait to be a mom!” You say hugging your niece. Luhan walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist, he rests his head on your shoulder. The two of you watch the baby until your older sister comes to pick up her baby.

“Thanks so much!” Your sister says.

“ You're welcome unnie.” You tell her as she leaves. You sit on the couch and watch T.V. You hear Luhan in the shower. Some time after, you hear him come out. He walks to you and snuggles with you on the couch. You continue to watch the movie, when suddenly you feel Luhan start to kiss your jaw. He makes his way down to your neck.

“Yah..what are you doing?” You ask slightly blushing.

“Mm?..oh.. earlier you said you couldn't wait to be a mom..” He pauses to kiss your lips. He pulls away. “ I just thought I could help...Maybe we could try for a baby?” Luhan says as your eyes widen. He takes you into the bedroom and locks the door behind him.

* * *

“ omo....omo...OMO!!” You scream as you read the + sign on you pregnancy test. You run out of the bathroom and pounce on Luhan who was barely getting out of bed. You hug him and give kisses all over his face.

“What's all this?” Luhan asks wide eyed.

“ Guess what!” You say giving him another kiss.

“What?”

“ I'm pregnant!”