Only You: Xiumin

EXO: Oneshots

"Y/N!" Baekhyun says the minute he opens he door. You smile as he gives you a bear hug. The other members greet you with hugs and smiles. You look for your boyfriend but he seems to be no where in sight. You suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. Turning your head slightly you see Baekhyun putting his head on your shoulder.

" He's out buying some stuff, he should be back soon." He says. You nod and walk to the living room with Baekhyun still clinging onto you. You sit down and Baekhyun sits next to you resting his head on your shoulder. You smiles at your best friend, he's always loved showering you with skinship. Suddenly, the front door opens and someone walks in. Your boyfriend. Xiumin walks into the living room, he smiles widely when he sees you. But slowly his expression falls when he spots Baekhyun on your shoulder.

" Oppa! You're finally here!" You say warmly, jumping up to hug him. Xiumin kisses your forehead. You didn't notice the slight glare he gave to Baekhyun.

" Yah, let's watch a movie!" Chanyeol suggests. He calls some of the other members and you all settle into the living room. You sit in between Baekhyun and Xiumin. Out of the corner of your eyes you see Baekhyun about to lean on you, when Xiumin wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer to him. You look up at Xiumin and notice him glaring at Baekhyun. Baek sticks his tongue out, mumbling something about you also being his best friend. Xiumin kept his arm around you for the entire movie.

Why is he acting so protective?..." You wonder. After the movie, Xiumin decides that he'll drive you home.

" I wanna come too!" Baekhyun says. You were about to say okay, when Xiumin interrupts you.

" No, I wanna spend time with my girlfriend alone." Xiumin says firmly. Baekhyun pouts, but he hugs you good bye. Xiumin pulls the two of you away after about a second and walks with you out the door. The two of you drive in silence until you reach your apartment.

" Min...Why are you acting funny? Baekhyun could've come." You say. Xiumin sighs.

" I know he's your best friend...But you're my girlfriend...I couldn't stand the sight of him hugging you.." He admits looking at you. Then it hit you.

" You were jealous of Baek?!" You say. Xiumin flushes red a little but nods. You giggle at his cute face.

" XiuXiu! I love you and only you theres no need to be jealous." You say as you wrap your arms around his neck. Xiumin smiles slightly.

" I love you too...But I can't help but get jealous jagi." Xiumin says as he hugs you, he squeezes you slightly. You giggle and give him a kiss.

" Hm..maybe I should get you jealous more often if I get cuddles like this." You say.

" Jagi!"

"I'm kidding!!"