Shop: Xiumin

EXO: Oneshots

Why? This same question was always in Xiumin's head whenever a guy would flirt with you even if he made it clear enough that you belonged with him. The two of you own a cafe in town and have many costumers everyday. Currently you were attending a table of guys who were all trying to flirt with you. You being not aware just let it happen.

As you walk back to the counter, you notice Xiumin has a frown.

" Minnie, what's wrong?" You ask.

"Nothing." He replies. There's no way he was telling you that he's jealous. You shrug and continue with your work. After a while, you and Xiumin have to close the cafe. Before you do, one of the guys at that table from earlier gave you his number.

" Maybe we can hang out sometime." He had said as you just looked at him in shock. That was the last straw.

" I highly doubt my girlfriend would hang out with you. Now the cafe is closed. Please exit that way." Xiumin said wrapping a protective arm around your waist. You look up at him in with your eyes wide. The guy mutters an apology and then leaves. Xiumin then closes the door and walks back to you.

" I don't know why you lead guys on..." Xiumin said. You then realize it. He's jealous. You giggle at how you didn't see it sooner.

" Min, are you jealous?" You ask.

" Yeah..." He admits with a pink tint on his cheeks. You poke his cheek before laughing.

" You know I only love you!" You say earning a smile from Xiumin. He smiles sheepishly.

" And I love you too...but don't let those guys ever give you their number again." Xiumin said giving your lips a peck. You smile widely.

" Okay."