Beach: Kris

EXO: Oneshots

“ Omo! Look at the sea!” You hear Chanyeol say as you and the rest of EXO and your friends drove into the beach house's drive way.

You all help unload vans into the house. EXO had the week off for vacation and decided to go to the beach with their girlfriends. You look over at your boyfriend who was getting something from the van. Kris has been eager to come to the beach ever since you agreed you'd go. You couldn't understand why though.

“ Oppa, need help?” You ask.

“ Ani, I've got it babe.” Kris says with a smile. Once everything was unpacked, everyone decided to change and go down to the water. You take out your black bikini from you suitcase and look at it.

“ Omo! Kris is gonna love seeing you in that!” Mei, Chanyeol's girlfriend and your best friend says. You blush slightly.

“Hope so.” You say changing. You look at yourself, the bikini bottom fit perfect with cute black bows on each of your hips. The top was nice and not showy. You pulled your hair up into a messy bun and coated your eyelashes with water proof mascara.

All the girls headed out to see the guys already down at the beach playing around. You giggle seeing Kris play in the water.

“ Oppa!” You call out to him. Kris looks over to you and his jaw drops. He runs over to you.

“ Holy shi-wow...” Kris mumbles looking up and down at your body.

“Y-yah, stop staring!” You say your face red.

“You look amazing jagi.” Kris says giving your lips a peck. You giggle. The he suddenly picks you up bridal style and charges into the water.

“ Omo, no no no KRIS!!!”

* * *

After night had fallen and everyone had dinner, each couple decided to have some alone time. You went to your room that you're sharing with Kris, but find he isn't there.

“ Oppa?” You call out. Confused, you change into a simple white summer dress and sit on the bed. You hear something crunch as you sit down, you pick it up.

“ Jagi! Meet me on the beach at 8. Follow the rose petals.” The paper said.

Rose petals?” You thought. You slipped on some white flip flops and opened the door to walk out. You look down to see a trail of rose petals. You follow them out of the house and down towards the beach. When the petals stop, you see a small beach pavilion with candles. You walk to it and see Kris. He's wearing black pants and a white button up.

“Omo Oppa! W-what's this?” You ask shocked.

“Kim Lana, I've know you for seven years. Five which we've dated. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my beautiful black pearl. So precious and worth everything to me.”

Your eyes sting with tears as you watch Kris go down on one knee.

“ I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?” Kris says holding up a beautiful diamond ring. Your hear races. Tears pour down your cheeks.

“Yes! Yes! A million times yes!” You cry. Kris stands and places the ring on your finger. You throw your arms around him and he hugs you tightly.

“ I love you Kris.”

“ I love you too jagi”