Coffe Shop: Xiumin

EXO: Oneshots

Sunmin's P.O.V

It's a sunny day Saturday morning in Seoul Korea. I wake up early and get ready to open my parent's coffee shop. I put on my uniform on and apron. I pull back my chin length hair with a bobby pin.

As I clean and prep I hear my parent's start the coffee machine. I put our “OPEN” sign on the window. Then start to do my other chores. I hear the bells ring and footsteps come to the front desk.

“ Welcome.” I say my back still turned. “ How may I-

I turn to face the customer.

omo

omo....

                                              OMO

I clear my throat.

“ How may I help you sir?” I say my voice unstable. I couldn't believe it! I was about to serve EXO's

XIUMIN!!

“ I'll just two of the regular.” He says with a smile. I smile widely and go make his orders.

“ He's probably buying one for Luhan!!” I say to myself. Once I finished, I go to give the coffees to Xiumin.

“ Here you are.” I say trying not to stare at his cute baozi face.

“ Kamsahamnida.” He says with a large smile. I blush slightly.

Xiumin's P.OV

I've never seen such a cute girl before. She seems so perfect, and she runs a coffee shop! She's short with dark brown chin length hair. I just want to hug her!

Sunmin's P.O.V

Xiumin says thanks and leaves. My heart flutters. I can't believe I just served my bias! If only I could talk to him when I'm not working...

“ Sunmin-ah! Please put the 'help wanted' sign out side.” I heard my mom call.

“ Alright,” I say as I grab the sign.

“ Xiumin oppa....come back soon...”

* * *

Days pass by, I'm still hoping to see Xiumin again.

I go down to the shop and go to the back to get a mop. I didn't notice the puddle of water until I was falling backwards. I shut my eyes waiting for the impact, when I feel two arms around me. I look up at

XIUMIN!?

“O-oppa?” I squeak. He smiles.

“ You should be more careful” He says his eyes staring into mine. I feel my face hot and a blush creep on my face.

NO P.O.V

She's so adorable.” Xiumin thought as he brought Sumin closer to him. Sunmin felt his hot breath directly on her lips.

“ Kamsahamnida for saving me. ” She says as she steps away from him. Xiumin smiles. Sumin notices him wearing the same uniform that she was.

“ Omo...are ...are you working here?” She asks her eyes huge. He chuckles.

“ Yes. Now why don't we get to work? Your parents said you'd train me.” He says.

“ N-ne..” Sunmin says. The rest of the day, the two spent training and getting to know eachother.

* * *

About a month passed. Xiumin was fully trained and was a wonderful worker.

“ Oppa can you get the black coffee beans from the storage?” Sunmin asks.

“Huh? Oh yeah...” Xiumin says going into the back. Sunmin eyes him, Xiumin was acting funny. Kinda spaced out and slightly nervous?

It was about five minutes later that Sunmin noticed he didn't come back out.

Sighing, she walks into the back room to see Xiumin standing in front of jars of coffee beans. He was muttering something that couldn't be heard.

“ Oppa?” Sunmin says. “What are you doing?” Xiumin turns around and looks at her.

“Sunmin-ah..oh, I was just thinking.”

“ Thinking? Oppa you're in the coffee storage. Why are you thinking in here?” Sunmin says.

Xiumin sighs and walks to her hurriedly.

“You drive me crazy Sunmin-ah.” Xiumin says as he slightly pushed her against a wall. Xiumin in front of her, their bodies almost touching.

“What are you talking about?” Sunmin says her eyes wide.

“ Don't you get it? The reason I come to work here is to be close to you. Every day I look forward to see your beautiful face, to hear your cute laugh, to see your cute pouts. I long to hold you close to me and hug you. I love you Sunmin-ah.” He confesses.

“ Oppa I-mmphff- Before Sunmin could return her feelings, Xiumin crashes his lips against her into a sweet kiss.

Sumin felt her whole body turn into jelly. Her knees buckled.

Xiumin pulls away, both of their faces flushed. He rests his forehead against hers.

“Well?” Xiumin asks. Sunmin giggles.

“I love you too Xiumin oppa. I love you more than you'll ever know.” She says. Xiumin smiles. They both blush and Xiumin wraps his arms around her waist.

Suddenly the door opens.

“ What the hell are you two doing in here?” Sunmin's dad asks his eyes huge.

Xiumin and Sunmin laugh and walk out of the storage hand in hand.

“ Saranghe jagiya.” He says.

“ Nado saranghe oppa!”