oo4

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------

 

Narrator POV

 

You knocked on Sunggyu doorhouse. Waiting for him to open the door for you. “Come in”, Sunggyu said as he opened the door.

When you come in, Sunggyu took your hand and went to his room where L are. Your eyes widened when saw L's face bruise and he smelled like he was drunk but well, he was drunk anyway.

 

“Oppa, what happened to you? Who did this to you?” You bombared him with questions.

And L pointed his finger to you.

“W-what?! Why you said it is me? But, I didn’t do anything wrong!” You said and did not satisfied with his answer.

“While the two of you make yourself up. I wanted to go to Woohyun house first. He invited me to play anipang with him. Don’t make anything negative in my home, arasso?” Sunggyu said. You nooded while L rolled his eyes at Sunggyu.

 

“Oppa! Tell me the reason why you acted like this!” You looked at L.

“Don’t you think I didn't know that you have another guy behind my back? Not one but two, right?!” L gritted his teeth. You can see his face getting red and you remembered about last night, where you and your brothers hanging out together. *OH NO. DID HE KNOW ABOUT THAT?* Your eyes widened.

 

“Since you didn’t answer my question, that mean it’s true.” He said. “N-no.. I-it j-ju..just, I think I need to make call first.” You said.

*So, it’s true. Why I didn't notice that you have another guy behind my back ~~~~~~ earlier? I really really do love you.* L thought and without his knowing, his tears started to fall down.

 

You went out from Sunggyu room and went to the bathroom. You quickly took your phone from your pocket and called L.joe.

 

“Hello noona! Why did you call me? Don’t tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter