o15

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------

 

Narrator POV

 

Next day~~

 

You went to school with L. School started as usual, you sat with Sungjong while Minah sat behind your back. She always disturbed you. When you and Sungjong laughed together, she imitated your laughed but she’s sound so annoying and more y.

 

You glared at her, “Whats wrong with you? Why do you hate me that much?” You asked.

“Pfft. You’re such a . Don’t you know who you were messing with?” She said as she rolled her eyes.

“Opps.., sorry. I didn’t know. I just know that you were just a who was always messing my life!” You said, furiously.

 

Minah eyes widened. She was shocked. She suddenly grabbed your hair and kick you on the wall. The class went crazy and hectic, the teacher can’t control the pressure and atmosphere. Some of the student cheered for you like crazy, “Go ~~~~~! Beat her!” and some of them also cheered for Minah, “Minah! go go go! You can beat her. She just a nerd!” All of them shouted.

 

You pulled Minah hairs while Minah pulled your hair. You punch Minah nose, “I see your plastic surgery, !” You hissed. Minah get up and kick your stomach. She kick your leg.  You can feel the pain from your leg, it’s HURT LIKE HELL!

 

Before you could pay back his kick, the disciplined teacher, Mr.Wong came, “YOU TWO!! FOLLOW ME!!” He screamed as he pointed the two of you. Minah glared at you, and so are you.

 

Infinite who just heard you have a tight fight with Minah dashed off to the scene but it’s too late. You were ordered to go to discipline room before they could see you have a tight fight with Minah.

 

“Damn! It’s too late!” Dongwoo said.

“Aishh! We should s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter