o18

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=--=--=--=--=

 

(Narrator POV)

 

You were now in the bus. Waiting for the bus to stopped at the station bus nearer to your brother house.

 

*Should I buy some gift for Jiyoung oppa?*You thought.

 

*Ugh!It’s okay.Better not give him, if I give, maybe I will…*

 

“Yeahh! The bus station.Better get going now,or I’ll late!!”

 

You smiled. Some people on the bus think that you were crazy. But some are not.

 

====On the way to Jiyoung house====

 

“!I forgot where his house is!”You hissed.

 

“Hey, pretty girl!”Someone said.

 

You turn to that voice.

 

 “Uhh!I’m so sorry,but I didn’t know who you guys are, so, I better get going!”

 

“Uh, uh, uh! I cannot let you go like that!!You must follow us!”The second maknae one pouted and make his cute face to you, but it didn’t work to you.

 

Then, someone with blonde hair come towards you guys (that guy were facing your back)

 

“Yaa! What are you guys doing here?!My dongsaeng will come later. We better hurry!”

 

You,flabbergasted, somewhere you recognized that voice,turn to your back, facing him “Uhh! Jiyoung Oppaaaa!!!!!” You screamed as you hugged him tightly.

 

“DONGSAENGG?????!!!!”4 guys shrieked on the same time.

 

“Yaaa!!!What did you did to my lovely dongsaeng?!”

 

“Err,,we didn’t do anything”They denied.

“Shhh!Like I trust you guys. Look at her, she looked scared”

 

“Hyungg!!!Please! Don’t tell unnie that I bullied her sister-in-law, PUH LESHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”The second maknae pouted. The three one nodded unstoppable.

 

“Hehh.I will tell her!JAGIYA!!!”Jiyoung said as he pulled you. You and Jiyoung ran away.

 

“HHHYYYYUUUUNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!PUHH LESSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

“Hyung! Don’t tell her please!!! Oh ! I ‘ll dead in afew minutes from now.God, please help me!”

 

=== On Jiyoung house===

 

“Babe, guess what. Freakin’ second maknae just bully my dongsaeng on her way to here”Jiyoung said.

 

“WHATTT???!!!!YYYAAAA!! KANG DAESUNG!! COME HERE! I WILL KICK YOUR OUT!!!ULAWAAA!!!!!”The girl screamed.

 

“Uhh! Unnie, I’m so sorry!!!!”He said.

 

“Pshhh!!I will not forgive you!HEHHH!!”The girl said again, as he pulled the maknae ear with her right hand and squeeze it hard.

 

“AAAWWWWIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”The maknae shrieked. All people in the house laugh but not you. You feel pity seeing him, “Stop it. It’s okay.Please don’t hurt him”You said. She stopped and gaze at your face.

 

“Awiiiee..My sister in law is sooo freakin’ cute!”She said. You shocked when she suddenly pinch your cheek.

 

Jiyoung saw your shocked face. So, he decided to introduced everyone in the house to you.

 

“Okay everyone!Settle up! Introduce yourself to my lovey dovey sister!Time start now!”

 

---------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter