o13

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------

 

Narrator POV

 

The doctor have finished scan your brain, “Umm.., ~~~~ got an amnesia.” The doctor said.

“WHAT?!”, All of them gasped. L.Joe chuckled. Infinite looked at him.

“What?! Because of that hell boy, my sister lose her memories.” He pointed at L. Everyone eyes were now at L.

“Actually…,” L tell whole of the story to Infinite and L.Joe.

 

#Beep,Beep#

L.Joe’s phone beeping. L.Joe look at the caller ID, it’s Jiyoung. *Oh .I forgot to tell hyung, Infinite’s here!* L.Joe thought as he get out from the scan room and answer Jiyoung call.

“Hello?” He said

“Yah! Do you know how many I called you but you didn’t answer it?!” Jiyoung hissed.

“Sorry hyung.., Hyung,where are you now?” L.joe asked.

“Ahh! Before I forget, I can’t back to Korea now or day after. There’s no more ticket to Korea. This aiport were ~ Aishh~” He said

“It’s okay hyung, noona just awake..,but she-” 

“But what??!!!” Jiyoung screamed.

“HYUNG!! Listen to me first okay?!” L.joe groaned

“Ahahahaha! Sorry,..so, what you gonna say?” Jiyoung asked.

“Noona lose her memories!” L.joe said.

“WHAT!!!!!” Jiyoung screamed.

“Aish hyung! Are you crazy? Don’t screamed please. I’m not a deaf!” L.joe turn to shout.

“Did ~~~~ forget me? Oh no! She does forget me, right right right right???!!!” Jiyoung said, nervously.

“Aish~ Hyung! Noona didn’t forget about us, but he forget about her friends, ya know?” L.joe said.

“Really?Wohh…Poor them.” Jiyoung empathized on ~~~~ friends.

“Oh yeah. Hyung, gotta go! See you later then..”, with that L.Joe ends the call.

 

You were now at your house with L.Joe and Infinite.

“Hey, you guys should go home now. My sister need some rest.” L.Joe said.

L chuckled, “I live at here ya know?” He said.

“Err, aren’t you already moved away from this house? I saw you last night, with your laugage?” L.Joe said.

“Puff..I’m not!” L denied.

“I saw you boug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter