o21

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------------

Narrator POV 

 

That thing was shining really shine. Maybe your eyes could be blind because of the shining.

 

*U-ugh!B-big bang sunbae*All the gangster frowned.

“Perfect time!”Daesung screamed happily.

TOP glared at him.

 

“Oopps!My bad!”Daesung didn’t dare to looked up as he feel 4 eyes were looking or probably glared at him.

“B-big bang sunbae!You shouldn’t be here!”Dongjoon said, didn’t dare to looked up also.

“You don’t have relationship with her so just let us, the one who have or know her fight can you?”Zico bravely said.

 

“Oooo~ Who said I doesn’t have relationship with her?”GDragon smirked.

L and Siwan flabbergasted, “How guys do that girl have?”

“What are you saying sunbae?Are you his 3rd boyfriend?”Eunhyuk smirked.

“Don’t you dare to smirk to us…you monkey”Seungri said.

Eunhyuk smirked gone.

 

“Sunbae, you didn’t answered our question..Are you his boyfriend?”Zico said.

“No, it is probably closer that that..”G Dragon answered.

 

Everyone looked at him.

 

“What is it?”L asked.

“I am……his BROTHER…”G Dragon smirked.

 

*Ohmygod!*

 

All of the gangster frowned.

*.If I know that girl is GD sunbae sister, I wouldn’t agree this fight!*

L and Siwan still shocked.

 

*How many brother that ~~~~ have?*L quietly said.

 

“As revenge you hurt my precious brother, you will have to faced this!Big bang!!”G Dragon shouted and start to punch people that he sees.

“Sunbae, please forgive us…We didn’t know that the girl is your sister!”Beast, Super Junior, Mblaq, Shinee and Block B said unison.

“Your forgive is not forgiven…”

 

“Grahhhhhgh!!!” GD heard you roared. He saw that your hair being pulled by the Miss Beautiful. He run towards you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter