oo7

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------

 

Narrator POV

 

You, L and Minah walking home together since she used her aegyo to beg you to walk home with her but you didn’t know she was using you for her to walk with L instead.

“L oppa!” Mina said and kissed L's right cheek. *This ! Only ~~~~ can kiss me* L thought.

*This brat, how can he kissed my boyfriend in front of me* You thought.

 

“Oppa, can we go buy ice-cream?” Minah said while make her aegyo to L.

“Hell! You’re so annoying! Can you let go of me? My only heart is only with ~~~~ and only her!” He annoyed with Minah. Your heart fluttered by L's word.

 

*ARGHH! It seem L like that that much! Okay, this plan seems stuck out. Lets go to the second plan.* Minah smirked. L saw Minah smirk. *What did she thinked now? Her face is so ugly!* L thought.

 

You and L went to your house path way while Minah went to her house path way. It was dead silence for a minute and start to talking, “Err, ~~~~?” L called. “Hmm?” You looked at him. “You know that I only love you right? Don’t need to be jealous to that . I didn’t like her, I only.. I mean, my heart was only for you.” L said with confident. You nodded. “I love you,~~~~-ah” He said. “I love you too, Myungsoo.” You replied. L held your hands tightly in his hands. You was embarassed with his action.

 

*While at Minah apartment*

 

“Unnies, can you help me to get rid of this girl?” She said and showed your picture to her unnies.

“Of course, what’s your plan?” Hara said.

“My plan is this .......” Minah whispered to her unnies.

“Don’t you think it is too evil?” Yuri said.

“Ani. It’s good plan. Jiyeon unnie, you will  help too right?” Minah smirked.

“I will help you to get this boy.” Jiyeon said while Minah smirked, *You will be dead,~~~~!* Minah thought.

 

Minah from a gang called ‘Miss Perfect’, they ranked 5th in Seoul. They have 6 people:

Jiyeon:  Leader. Good at fighting. Has no good side at all.

Yuri: Co-leader. Good at fighting. She also accept what order that were given to her.

Hara: Blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter