oo3

내 조폭 남자 친구 [My Gangster Boyfriend]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------

 

Narrator POV

 

You wore a big hoodie, L’s cap, tight pants and nike shoes. You went to Pararome Ca’fe like your brother said. You put on your mask and your caps on your head when you nearer the cafe so that no one know who you are.

 

When you are about to walk inside the cafe someone blocking you. You were shocked at first but then you heard a familiar voice said, “Let her come in.” *Jiyoung oppa* You thought. The muscle guy that just blocked you with his muscle hand put his hand down and let you in.

 

As you walk inside, you spot two guys with their blonde hair in the cafe because there were no other human being in these cafe except them.

 

“Noona! You’re here already! I thought you would never come to meet your own brothers!” L.joe teased.

“Hey, how can you teased your own sister when we have serious problem right now.” Jiyoung said with serious voice.

“It’s okay. By the way oppa, what is that serious problem?” You asked him.

“The serious problem is .... I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! WAHAHAHA!" Jiyoung said and laughed, whereby L.joe only shook his head seeing his elder brother action.

“Oppa! You want to see me just to say ‘IMISSYOU?’, don’t you know how hard to get here? And in the night!” You pouted.

 

“I know, I know. Sorry, I just miss you two! Why?! I can’t miss my own dongsaeng?!” Jiyoung shrieked.

“Of course you can b-but, are you really asked me to see you just to say ‘IMISSYOU’?” You asked, still disbelief.

You make your aegyo face in front the both of them.

“Aigooo, of course not. I heard you have a boyfriend and he is a gangster like us, right? What group he’s from and what is his name?” Your brother asked.

“Yess, I dating with a gangster. And he’s from Infinite. His name is Kim Myungsoo.” You blushed upon remembered L's handsome face.

 

“What.The.Hell! Noona, you knew Infinite was my enemy, right?!” L.joe said, flabbergasted.

“I know about that. But Infinite is not your biggest enemy right?” You asked.

“I-I-I know about that, but don’t you heard rumors that he killed people and bullied people, don’t you?” L.joe asked.

“I heard that. But rumors is still rumors. You actually can’t believ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter